Phonic AM1204FX with Digital FX
Phonic AM1204FX with Digital FXDetails
For more information please refer to the PDF below.
Product Ref: 80054View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Four mono mic/line channels with two stereo line inputs
- Accepts balanced and unbalanced input connections
- Four of Phonic's famously low-noise preamplifiers
- 16-bit resolution at sampling rates of 48 kHz
- Variable compressor on mono channels
- Control room/Phones source matrix for monitor flexibility
- EFX/AUX send cue for monitoring individual channels
- Musical 3-band equalizer available on each and every channel
- 75Hz low-cut filter on mono channel for removing rumble
- 32-bit DFX processor with 16 presets
- Parameter control for adjusting each presets individual parameter
- Stereo RCA 2T Tape In and Rec Out
- Global +48V phantom power
- Stereo balanced XLR master outputs
- ALT 3/4 mix for diverting signals from muted channels
- Universal power supply, accepting 100V to 240V AC
- Ideal for sub mixes, small performances and studio application
- Total Channels: 8
- Balanced Mono Mic / Line Channel: 4
- Balanced Stereo Line Channel: 3
- Aux Return: 2 stereo
- 2T Input: Stereo RCA
- Main L/R Stereo: Bal. XLR x 2
- ALT 3-4: 1
- Rec Out: Stereo RCA
- CTRL RM L/R: 2 x 1/4" TS
- Phones: 1
- Channel Strips: 6
- Compressors: 4
- AUX Send (PRE): 1
- EFX Send (Post): 1
- Pan/Balance Control: Yes
- Volume Control: 60mm fader
- Phones Level Control: Yes
- Main L/R Level Control: 60mm fader
- Level Meter: 11-segment
- Phantom Power Supply: 48VDC
- Frequency Response (20Hz 60KHz): 0/-1dB
- Frequency Response (20Hz 100KHz): 0/-3dB
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.