Phonic AM220 Analog Mixer
Phonic AM220 Analog MixerDetails
The Phonic AM220 Analog Mixer is a compact and versatile mixer with 2 balanced mic/line and 2 stereo channel inputs, both with a 3-band EQ. The pre-amps feature ultra low noise technology to ensure a professional and quality sound when used for recording. Mono channels have low-cut filters to eliminate any unwanted sounds such as stage rumble, sibilance, wind noise and any background noise you may encounter. With its multi-band EQ on mono channels, dual multi-segment LED level meters and high volume headphone outputs; the AM220 makes monitoring and controlling a mix even easier. With its versatile function and affordable pricetag this unit is ideal for home recording.
For more information on the AM series please refer to the PDF below.
Product Ref: 63887View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Two balanced Mic/Line inputs with 3-band EQ
- Two stereo inputs with 3-band EQ
- One stereo AUX return
- Post-fader EFX send on every input
- Global +48V phantom power
- Peak and VU Metering
- Peak indicators on each mono input channel
- 2T RTN assignable individually to Main or Control room
- Stereo EFX send cue for ease of monitoring individual channel
- Balanced master output with 60mm fader control
- Total Channels: 6
- Balanced Mono Mic / Line Channel: 2
- Balanced Stereo Line Channel: 4
- Aux Return: 1 Stereo
- 2T Input: Stereo RCA
- Main L/R Stero Output: 2 x 1/4'' TRS, Bal.
- Rec Out: Stereo RCA
- CTRL RM L/R: 2 x 1/4'' TS
- Phones: 1
- Channel Strips: 4
- Aux/Efx Send Strips: 1
- Pan/Balance Control: Yes
- Volume Controls: Rotary
- Aux Send Master: 1
- Phones Level Control: Yes
- Main L/R Level Control: 60mm Fader
- Number Of Metering Channels: 2
- Segments: 4
- Phantom Power Supply: +48V DC
- Frequency Response (Mic input to any output) 20Hz - 60KHz: +0/-1 dB
- 20Hz - 100KHz: +0/-3 dB
- Mic Preamp Input: +10 dBu
- All Other Input: +22 dBu
- Balanced Output: +28 dBu
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.