Phonic AM2442FX Analog Mixer With Digital EFX and GEQ
Phonic AM2442FX Analog Mixer With Digital EFX and GEQDetails
The Phonic AM2442FX Analog Mixer is a 24 channel mixer with 16 mic/line and 4 stereo inputs. Featuring a 9-band stereo graphic EQ and full-featured talkback section, the AM2442FX is the ideal mixing solution for any professional studio room. The 3-band EQ plus switchable low-cut filters on all mono channels ensure you have increased control over your inputs. Also embedded within this unit is a 40-bit digital stereo multi-effect processor with 100 programs for easy and versatile input manipulation.
For more information please refer to the PDF below
Product Ref: 63896View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Inputs: 16 mic/line, 4 Stereo
- 40-bit digital stereo multi-effect processor with 100 programs
- 9-band stereo graphic EQ
- 2 stereo input channels with 4-band EQ
- 2 additional stereo input channels with level and prefader AUX facilities
- 3-band EQ plus switchable low-cut filter on all mono channels
- Inserts on each mono channel and main mix
- 4 subgroups and additional mono output
- 4 AUX sends per channel
- Clip indication and gain level set LEDs plus mute switches for each channel
- Solo-In-Place and Pre-Fader-Listen functions
- Full-featured talkback section
- Standby switch mutes all mic channels during breaks
- CD/tape inputs for playing break music
- Internal switching power supply with universal connector, 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Total Channels: 24
- Balanced Mono Mic / Line Channel: 16
- Balanced Stereo Line Channel: 4
- Aux Return: 4
- 2T Input: 2
- Main L/R Stereo: 2, (2*XLR, 2*/4" TRS)
- Rec Out: 2, RCA
- CTRL RM/PHONE: 1, (1/4'' TRS)
- Mono (Sub) Out: 1, (1/4'' TRS)
- Group Out: 4 ( 4*/4"TRS)
- EFX Send: 1
- Pan/Balance Control: 1
- Volume Control: 60mm fader
- AUX Send: 4 (Pre/Post switch on Aux /2)
- Inserts: 1
- Phones Level Control: (Rotary control with route switch)
- Mono (Sub) Out: 60mm fader with sweepable LP
- Main L/R Level Control: 60mm fader
- Number of Channels: 2
- Segments: 12
- Phantom Power Supply: 48VDC
- Frequency Response (20Hz 40KHz): 0/-1dB
- Frequency Response (10Hz 200KHz): 0/-3dB
- Crosstalk: KHz @ 0dBu, 20Hz to 20KHz bandwidth, channel in to main L/R outputs
- Channel fader down, other channels at unity: Noise: 20Hz 20KHz; measured at main output, Channels -4 unit gain; EQ flat; all channels on main mix; channels 1/3 as far left as possible, channels 2/4 as far right as possible
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.