Phonic Acapela 16 Digital Live Sound Mixer
Phonic Acapela 16 Digital Live Sound MixerDetails
The Phonic Acapela 16 Digital Live Sound Mixer is a digital mixer with in-built wireless control for extra versatility. With the wireless control you can mix, equalize and work with your audio through the Acapela iPad and Android Apps (available on the App Store and Google Play Store, respectively). Further controls are available through the graphical interface, which is visible on any connecting monitor and controlled by mouse. The internal software lets you control a wired or wireless USB for added convenience. The Acapela 16 is the perfect digital mixing unit for those who need high quality wireless connectivity within the studio environment.
For more information please refer to the PDF below
Product Ref: 63903View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Phonic introduces a new standard in digital mixing. The Acapela 16 combines the tried and true features of Phonic's previous digital mixers with an all new level of wireless control never before seen in this manner of mixer. Through the Acapela iPad and Android Apps (now available on the App Store and Google Play Store, respectively) users can mix, equalize, and otherwise work their audio. A tablet cradle holds the screen in place for on-deck control, while the Wi-Fi operation allows control from anywhere within your wireless network area. Further controls are available through the graphical user interface, visible on any connected monitor and controlled by mouse.Users can expect to find 16 studio-quality mic preamps (including 4 combo jacks), 4 aux mixes, 4 group mixes, lightning-fast 40-bit floating point processor, 4-band parametric EQs, 31-band graphic EQ, dynamic processors and robust effect engines. All these combine to create a flexible, yet powerful, wirelessly controlled digital mixing center for all manner of live situations.
- 12 mono XLR mic/line inputs plus 4 combo (XLR/TRS) inputs
- Internal digital sampling rate up to 48 kHz in 24-bit resolution
- Detailed GUI interface visible on external monitor (not included)
- Software controllable using either wired or wireless USB mouse
- Wireless control through iPad control software (now available on App Store)
- Remote operation through Wi-Fi connection or ethernet wired connection
- 4-band parametric EQ and adjutable delay on every input and output channel
- 21 dynamic processors (gates, expanders, compressors, limiters) available on input channels, multi outputs and main mix
- Two stereo digital effect processors with 8 effect types, up to 9 variable paramters and numerous preset programs included; EFX 1 offers 3 reverb effects, each with 8 variations and adjustable parameters
- 4 aux and 4 group mixes assignable to multi outputs
- +48V DC phantom power activated through user interface
- High quality 24-bit AD/DA converters offer extraordinary dynamic range
- Save and instantly recall scenes at the click of a mouse
- USB 2.0 stereo interface for recording any two channels to PC or Mac computers
- Processing accomplished through a high quality 40-bit floating point digital signal processor
- Analog Inputs: 12 x XLR Balanced (Ch 1-12) / 4 x Combo (XLR/TRS) Balanced (Ch 13-16)
- Main OutputL 2 x XLR Balanced
- Control Room Output : 2 x TRS Balanced
- Multi Outputs: 4 X TRS Balanced
- Phones : 1 x Stereo Phone Jack (TRS Unbalanced)
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz (40-Bit Floating Point Mixing)
- Signal Delay (CH INPUT to STEREO OUT): Fs=48 kHz Distortion (THD + N): THD+N less than 0.007%, +4 dBu, 20-20 kHz, unity gain, 20 kHz BW
- Frequency Response (CH INPUT to STEREO OUT): Fs=48kHz, 0/-1.5dBu, 20 Hz – 20 kHz @ +4dBu into 600Ω
- Hum & Noise: (20 Hz – 20 kHz), Rs=150, -128dBu (EIN), -90dBu (residual output noise)
- VGA Monitor output: D-Sub 15 pin: 1024x768p@60Hz (XGA)
- Ethernet 10/100 Base: RJ45
- USB 2.0 (Mouse/Flash Drives):: Type A
- USB 2.0 (Audio): Type B (2 x 2 Interface, selectable from CH1-16, CTRL RM, MAIN)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.