Phonic Max 1500 Plus Power Amplifier
Phonic Max 1500 Plus Power AmplifierDetails
The Phonic MAX 1500 Plus Power Amplifier has 900W of power at 8 ohms for bridge mono or 150W of power at 4 ohms for stereo inputs. The size and power makes it ideal for small to medium size spaces such as schools, churches, studios and more. The MAX 1000 has XLR and jack inputs and output is achieved through Speakon-type connectors and binding posts. Featuring ground switches, the option to choose between stereo, parallel and bridge operating modes, the MAX1500 Plus's real world application is remarkable for its affordable price tag.
Product Ref: 63905View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Output power per channel: 450W @ 4 ohms, 280W @ 8 ohms
- High-current toroidal transformers for greater power and low noise
- Balanced 1/4" TRS and XLR inputs for maximum flexibility
- Grounding / Floating switch to avoid grounding loop
- Binding post and Speakon-type outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Peak LED indicators to monitor performance
- Short circuit, thermal, subsonic, RF protection, output DC offset
- Power on/off muting
- 8Ω EIA - 1kHz - 0.1 THD: 280W
- 4Ω EIA - 1kHz - 0.1 THD: 450W
- 8Ω EIA - 1kHz - 0.1 THD (Bridge Mono Mode): 900W
- Output Circuitry: Class AB
- Input Sensitivity @ 8Ω: 1.23V (+4dBu)
- Distortion (SMPTE-IM): Noise (unweighted 20 Hz - 20 kHz below rated output): 100dB
- Damping Factor: >300 @ 8Ω
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20KHz, +0/-1dB; -3dB points: 5Hz-50KHz
- Input Impedance: 20 kΩ balanced, 10 kΩ unbalanced
- Cooling: Continuous variable-speed fan, front-to-rear air flow
- Connectors (each channel): Input: XLR, 1/4" jack; Output: Speakon and binding post.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.