Phonic PAA3 Audio Analyzer
Phonic PAA3 Audio AnalyzerDetails
Product Ref: 65833View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
USB Interface & Comprehensive Functionality
The PAA3 Audio Analyzer allows you to easily transfer files and information via a computer through the USB interface. All functions and menus of the PAA3 can be accessed directly through a central jog dial. The USB Interface allows for desktop software control allowing for added versatility. The large LCD Screen provides a backlight to help you see in darker environments such as nightclubs and live venues. With up to 7 hours of battery life, the PAA3 is the ideal multi-functional audio unit for professionals.
- Built-in calibrated measurement microphone
- 1/3 octave real-time analyzer
- 31-band EQ setting value display (boost/cut)
- RT60 measurement
- Phase checker
- Noise generator with pink noise, 1kHz and polarity test signal, balanced output
- Memory and average calculation function
- SPL meter calibration through sound level calibrator
- Sound Pressure Level Meter from 30 dB 130 dB
- Line signal measurement display in dBu, dBV, or Volts (AC)
- SPL meter and level meter have three level range selections
- Maximum level, Peak hold displays
- XLR input and output sockets
- USB interface for desktop software control
- Audio test signal CD and supporting software
- Three power modes: (1) Power Save (2) On (3) Off
- Operates seven hours with four AA batteries
- AC power adapter included
- Microsoft Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7
- Available USB 2.0 port
- Pentium 4 processor or greater
- 512 MB or more of RAM (1 GB recommended)
- Mac operation requires bootcamp or dual desktops
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.