Phonic POWERPOD 1082R Powered Mixer
Phonic POWERPOD 1082R Powered MixerDetails
Product Ref: 73166View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- 2 x 400W / 4 ohms stereo power amplifier for Main L/R or Mono/Monitor
- DFX, our 32/40-bit digital multi-effect processor with 16 programs plus parameter control
- 9 balanced Mic inputs and 12 Line inputs
- Two super Hi-Z inputs specially optimized for direct instrument inputs
- 3-band EQ on channels 1 through 9
- Dual multi-band graphic equalizers with in/out switches for Main L/R and Monitor or Main L/R
- Rumble filter for Mic inputs
- Pad control on channels 1-6
- Monitor and effect sends on each input channel
- +48V phantom power for mic inputs 1 through 6
- Two built-in limiters
- Rec out with trim control for record level matching
- Mains power switchable between 115 VAC and 230 VAC
- USB record/playback module records WAV files to removable flash drive and plays back MP3/WMA files
- USB recorder and playback device for capturing all performances with ease
- Number of Power Channels: 2
- Limiter: 2
- 8 ohms per Channel: 540
- 4 ohms per Channel: 800
- Crosstalk: 1KHz@0dBu, 20Hz to 20KHz bandwidth, channel in to main L/R outputs
- Channel muted, other channels at unity: <-64dB
- Frequency Response at proper impedance load: +0/-2dB
- Noise: 20Hz to 20KHz bandwidth, IHF-A weighted, line inputs to main L/R outputs, all channels assigned, panned L/R
- Master output, all fader down: <-78dBu
- Power amp output, all fader down: <-63dBu
- Power output, 1KHz, 20Hz to 20KHz: @100 watts, 4 ohms <0.5%
- Any output, 1KHz @ +14dBu, 20Hz to 20KHz, channel inputs: <0.3%
- Lo-Z / Hi-Z Channels: 8, 2 with super Hi-Z (470K ohms)
- Balanced Mic/ Stereo Line Channels: 2
- 2T Input: RCA
- Aux Returns: 2 x 1/4" TRS, Bal.
- Main L/R Stereo: 2 x 1/4" TRS, Unbal.
- Monitor Send: 1 x 1/4" TRS, Unbal.
- Aux / Efx Send: 1 x 1/4" TRS, Unbal.
- Phones: TRS
- Record Out: RCA
- Speaker Outputs: 4 x 1/4" TRS
- Monitor & AUX / EFX Send Masters: 2
- Stereo Aux Returns: 1
- Effects Return to Monitor: Yes
- Phones Level Control: Yes
- Faders: Moni, Main L/R (Rotary)
- Phantom Power Supply: +48VDC
- Built-in Digital Effect Processor: 16 programs, plus one main parameter control
- Foot Switch: Digital effect mute: ON/OFF
- Built-in Graphic EQ: 2 x 7-band
- CMRR (1 KHz @ -60dBu, Gain at maximum): 80dB
- Channel Equalization: 3-band, ±15dB
- Low EQ: 80Hz
- Second Mid EQ (St channel): 2.5KHz
- Hi EQ: 12KHz
- Power Requirement (depends on region): 100-120VAC, 220-240VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 471x285x275 mm (18.54"x11.2"x10.8")
- Weight: 18.14 kg (40 lbs)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.