Phonic Safari 3000 320w Mobile PA System with 3 Channel Mixer
Phonic Safari 3000 320w Mobile PA System with 3 Channel MixerDetails
The Phonic Safari 3000P 10" Passive PA Speaker is the ideal companion speaker which can be connected via 1/4" jack to provide a stereo audio experience, perfect for creating truly immersive sound.
Product Ref: 73162View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- 10’’ long-throw woofer and 1'' pure titanium compression tweeter
- 3 channel onboard mixer: Dual combo jack (XLR & ¼’’), mini-stereo and RCA inputs
- Dual class D amplifiers offer 160 Watts RMS / 320 Watts Peak
- Retractable metal handle and wheels for improved portability
- Thick, molded polymer enclosure and rounded corners help withstand the bumps and bruises of the road
- Proprietary power supply and battery management system for fantastic reliability and efficiency
- 553 x 350 x 333 mm (21.8" x 13.8" x 13.1") \ 16 kg (35 lbs)
- Amplifier Technology: Class D X 2
- Amplifier Wattage: 320Watt Peak/160Watt RMS
- Power Supply Technology: Universal switching power 90V~265V
- Woofer: 10” woofer paper/fiber composite
- Tweeter: 1”pure titanium compression horn
- Frequency Response (-6dB): 50-18 kHz
- EQ: Tone
- EFX: Echo reverb
- Input: 3 CH Mixer: 2 x Combo(XLR/TRS), RCA, Mini-stereo
- Speakon powered output for up to two 8ohm expansion speakers
- Battery Indicator: 4-Segment LED
- Crossover: Precision tuned crossover
- Ducking/Voice: Priority Yes, with on/off Switch
- Wheeled: Metal hub wheels
- Body Material: Impact resistant polymer. Internal bracing system.
- Wireless Microphone Technology: Auto scanning frequency finder technology
- Battery: Lead acid 12V 5Ah
- Battery Operation Time: 7-10 hour run time. Fast charge. Battery protection switch
- Mic Storage Compartment: Internally integrated
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 553x350x333 mm/21.8x13.8x13.1 in
- Weight: 16kg / 35lbs
- Grille: 1.3mm power coated steel
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.