Phonic Smartman 703A 1100w All-in-one Audio System
Phonic Smartman 703A 1100w All-in-one Audio SystemDetails
The Phonic Smartman 703A 1100w All-in-one Audio System is a convenient PA speaker with an integrated mixer and digital media player. Combining a loudpseaker with digital mixing and signal processing, the Phonic Smartman gives you the ultimate flexibility from a PA speaker. The Smartman 703A PA speaker features built in WiFi functionality that allows you to connect wireless devices, including smartphones and tablets to control levels, equalizers, dynamics and digital effects. The UHF capability allows you to connect up to two mics, whilst the Bluetooth and USB connection provide the ultimate media player. Ideal when manoeuvring, the Phonic Smartman 703A 1100w active pa speaker features a tour grade metal grille and polymer casing to ensure durability.
Product Ref: 73168View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- 12" woofer combined with 1¾" tweeter
- 700 Watts of power (RMS) through AB and D class amplifiers
- XLR and ¼" Link outputs with user-selectable stereo/mono operation
- Wide frequency response for superior audio output
- Wireless UHF microphone systems (optional)
- Infinite expansion through Smartman expansion speakers (Smartman 300 and 700 - sold separately)
- All-in-one system incorporates digital mixer, active loudspeaker, two UHF microphones (optional) and flexible Windows software for remote operation through an RJ-45 connector (using an RS-485 protocol)
- 11 channel digital mixer including microphone combo (XLR/¼") input, stereo line inputs and stereo RCA inputs in addition to Bluetooth and USB inputs and the UHF wireless microphone option
- Wireless Bluetooth audio streaming from smartdevices
Digital Effects Processor
- Digital mixer includes level adjustment, flexible compressor/ limiter, channel EQs, main GEQ, high pass filters, low pass filters and delay
- Digital effect processor with reverb, tap delay, echo and chorus effects, each with user-adjustable parameters
- Flexible signal processing controlled through Windows software or WiFi
- Up to 200 meters of delay can be added to any unit
- Amplifier Technology:
- Class AB (High Frequency)
- Class D (Low Frequency)
- Power Output:
- 1100 Watt Peak
- 550 Watt Continuous
- Woofer: 12"
- Tweeter: 1 3/4"
- Frequency Response: 48 Hz to 20 kHz
- 1 x Combo (XLR/¼")
- 2 x ¼" TRS
- 2 x RCA
- Output: XLR, ¼" (selectable)
- Remote Operation: WiFi / RJ-45 (RS-485)
- USB Playback / Recording: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Signal Processors:
- Channel EQ
- 7-band GEQ
- Digital EFX:
- Link On
- Wireless 1 & 2
- Body Material: Polymer
- Handle: 3 PU Handles
- Dimensions (HxWxD):
- 635 x 375 x 372.5 mm
- 25” x 14.8” x 14.7”
- Net Weight: 19 kg (41.9 lbs)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.