Phonic aSK15 15'' Passive PA Speaker
Phonic aSK15 15'' Passive PA SpeakerDetails
For more information on the aSK series please refer to the PDF below
Product Ref: 63935View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Power Handling: 400Watt Music / 800Watt Peak
- New 1.35’’ pure titanium compression tweeter and Phonic’s Wing-Guide™ horn deliver smooth, transient highs beyond 20kHz
- New long-throw Black Morie Paper woofer gives excellent bass “thump”
- Wide 90°x70° dispersion angle
- Stability bracing system increases structural strength
- Input and Output: Parallel 1/4'' jacks
- Serves as 45° stage monitor when tilted on the side
- Pro-grade 1.3mm grille and ultra-thick carpet ensure durability
- Metal handle and pole mount are virtually indestructible
- System Type: 2-way
- Frequency Response: 45-20kHz
- Sensitivity (1W @ 1m): 98dB
- System Impedance: 8 ohm
- Low Frequency Driver (Size): 380mm/15in
- Diaphragm Material: Black Morie Paper
- Voice Coil Diameter: 66mm/2.6in
- High Frequency Driver (Voice Coil Diameter): 45mm/1.8in
- Diaphragm Material: Pure Titanium
- Horn Design: Wing-Guide™
- System Dispersion: 90°x70°
- Crossover (Type): 2-way full range
- Protection: PTC Protection
- Connectors: 1/4'' Parallel Inputs
- Enclosure Shape/Type: Stage Speaker and Stage Monitor
- Box Protection/Finish: Ultra-Thick Carpet
- Wood Thickness: 15mm/0.6in
- Grille Gauge: 1.3mm
- Wood Type: MDF Front/Chipboard Sides
- Bracing: Stability Bracing System
- Sound Ports: 60mm x 2pcs
- Pole Mount: Metal Pole Mount
- Handles: Ergonomic Metal Handle
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.