Phonic iSK 8A Deluxe Active Loudspeaker, Pair
Phonic iSK 8A Deluxe Active Loudspeaker, PairDetails
For more information on the iSK Deluxe series please refer to the PDF below.
Product Ref: 68455View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- 350 Watt Music, 700 Watt Peak Power
- 8" woofer matched with 1" compression tweeter
- New 1" pure titanium compression tweeter paired with Phonic’s proprietary Wing-Guide™ horn delivers smooth, transient highs beyond 22kHz
- Power ratings certified and tested using the IEC 268 torture test
- Thick 20mm Grade-MDF body with internal bracing system increases structural strength
- New long-throw composite woofers offer among the lowest F0’s in market
- XLR and 1/4" input connections, XLR output connectors
- 2-way models serve as floor monitors when turned on side
- Metal handles are exceptionally ergonomic and virtually indestructible
- Wide 70° x 70° dispersion angle
- Thick 1.3mm foamed grille
- System Type: 2-Way
- Frequency Response (+/- 3dB): 66Hz - 20kHz
- Amp Power Rating (Music / Peak): 350W / 700W
- Maximum SPL : 124 dB
- LF-Driver Size: 203mm/8in
- LF-Diaphragm Material: Paper/Fiber Composite
- LF-Voice Coil Diameter: 38mm/1.5in
- HF-Voice Coil Diameter: 25mm/1in
- HF-Diaphragm Material: Pure Titanium
- Horn Design: Wing-Guide™
- System Dispersion: 70° x 70°
- Crossover (Type): 2-way full range
- Protection: Bulb Protection
- Connectors: 1/4'' / XLR
- Enclosure Shape/Type: Stage Speaker and Stage Monitor
- Box Protection/Finish: Tough anti-scratch paint
- Wood Thickness: 20mm/0.8in (16mm/0.64in)
- Grille Gauge: 1.3mm
- Wood Type: Premium MDF
- Bracing: Stability Bracing System
- Sound Ports: 50mm x 2
- Pole Mount: Dual Angle Pole Mount with 10° position
- Handles: 2 x durable integrated handles
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.