Pioneer DDJ Ergo V DJ Controller
Product Ref: 24472
Pioneer DDJ Ergo V DJ ControllerDetails
Design-led, with instinctive operability - The Pioneer DDJ-ERGO DJ Controller for Virtual DJ brings simplicity into both setup and performance, without compromising sound quality or features. Portable dimensions and sharp styling are complemented by a single bus powered cable connection to your laptop.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
All major controls and effects are intuitively positioned and ready on the first press of a button. Quick access features include 4-deck control, filters, FX, Hot Cues and sample banks with loop sampling too.
The DDJ-ERGO-V comes bundled with Atomix Productions Virtual DJ Limited Edition, that lets you scratch, mix and add modern remix effects to your music and video sets without paying for an upgrade. On top of the 4 decks with autosync, you get instant access to 8 samples, smart loops and much more.
Automatic beatgrids, high-detail waveforms and a software interface that matches the controller will make it easy to keep track of the mix. Pulse Control uses lights to highlight what features are in play, how accurate your beat matching is and which track is loaded.
- MIDI output makes the DDJ-ERGO compatible with most other DJ software on the market. TRAKTOR users can apply the included TSI settings file to control their favourite software.
- Boasts features from our pro range, including the 115mm Jog Wheel and the same audio circuitry as our professional mixers for the master out terminal.
- Laptop dock design enables you to use as little space as possible and keep the screen in view while using the controls. The DDJ-ERGO can also be adapted to sitting or standing positions by unscrewing the removable legs.
- The industry's first lock mechanism, "P-LOCK Fader Cap", is equipped on the cross-fader and each channel fader to prevent fader caps from slipping during performance.
- Line in and MIC input.
- Built-in audio interface.
- Controller Type: MIDI controller
- Included Software: Virtual DJ Limited Edition
- Software Video Capability: Yes
- USB Bus Powered: Yes (no compromise)
- Laptop Dock: Yes
- Input Terminals:
- MIC x 1 (1/4 inch Jack)
- AUX x 1 (RCA)
- MASTER OUT: x 2 (1/4 inch Jack x 1, RCA x 1)
- HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT: x 2 (front 1/4 inch Jack, Mini Pin)
- Other Terminals: USB B connector x 1
- P-LOCK Fader Cap: Yes
- Sound Card: Yes
- Plug and Play: Yes
- Channels: 2
- Deck Control: 4
- Filter: High & Low Pass
- Effects: Flanger, Beatgrid, Flippin Double, Backspin, Brake
- FX Parameters: 3 Parameter knobs and 3 buttons
- Hot Cues: 4 per deck
- Sampler: 8
- Autoloop: Yes
- Manual Loop: Yes
- Jog Wheel: 4.5" / 115 mm
- Pulse Control: Mix Pulse, Beat Pulse, Launch Pulse, FX Pulse
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Harmonic Distortion: 0.006 or less
- Power Supply: USB (through computer)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 555 x 280 x 103 mm
- Software System Requirements:
- Windows XP (SP3)/Vista/7
- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon XP, 512 MB RAM or more
- Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7
- Intel processor platform, 1024 MB RAM or more
- 50 MB or more free disk space
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution or more
- Additional requirements for video mixing:
- ATI or NVIDIA® video chipset
- Dedicated 256MB DDR3 RAM Video
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.