Pioneer DDJ-RB Rekordbox DJ Controller
Pioneer DDJ-RB Rekordbox DJ ControllerDetails
Product Ref: 72748View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
2 Channel Performance Controller
Inspired by Pioneer’s DDJ0RZ and DDJ-RX controllers, the DDJ-RB offers a 2-channel controller that will get you started with the Rekordbox DJ performer software. Packed with advanced features and responsive jog wheels, the controller also has 16 tactile performance pads that can be used to trigger different effects from hot cues, pad FX’s, to jump beats and slicers. The DDJ-RB also features trim pots and level meters to put the volume controls of each track at your fingertips. With a built in soundcard, the controller can be connected straight to your speakers or amplifiers via a USB cable, for a quick and easy set-up.
Intuitive Layout and Design
The DDJ-RB controller offers a lightweight and compact design, perfect for taking it on the road. Featuring grab handles for easy movement, the controller is powered by USB for quick and easy plug and play. The controller featured many different controls set out in an intuitive layout, with responsive jog wheels, play/cue buttons, mixer knobs and faders, gain pots, and a VU meter and dedicated loop buttons built to mirror the Rekordbox DJ layout. The DDJ-RB features a sequence call button that allows the user to select and play your sample sequences straight from the Rekordbox DJ.
Featured with the DDJ-RB is the Rekordbox DJ performance software that can be used to manage your library and to prepare your tracks and performance sets. Highly responsive, with low memory usage, the Rekordbox delivers stable performance, and its GUI mirrors the layout of the controllers to provide an instinctive and effortless control of all features.
- USB Bus Powered
- Plug and Play Capability
- Built-In Sound Card
- Performance Pads with Sequence Call
- Soundcard: 24 Bit/44.1kHz
- Frequency Range: 20 – 20,000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 103dB
- Distortion: Less then 0.005 (UDB)
- Power Consumption: DC 5 V, 500mA
- Included Software: Rekordbox DJ
- Channels: 2
- Deck Control: 2
- Jog Wheel: 128mm Durable Aluminium
- Filter: High and Low Pass
- Sampler: 16Slot x 4Bank
- Hot Cues: 8
- Pad FX: Yes
- Sequence Call: Yes
- Manual Loop: Yes
- Beat Jump: Yes
- Inputs: 1 x MIC (1/4” Jack)
- 1 x Master (RCA)
- 1 x Headphone Monitor (1/4” Jack, Mini-Jack)
- USB: 1 x USB B Port
- Height: 58.5mm
- Width: 482.6mm
- Depth: 272.4mm
- Weight: 2.1kg
Software System Requirements
- Windows: 10 / 8.1 / 7 (Latest Service Pack)
- Mac: OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 (Updated to the Latest Version)
- Intel Processor Core i7, i5, i3
- Intel rocessor Core 2 Due 2.0 GHz or Higher
- Memory: 4GB or More of RAM
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 768 or Higher
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.