Pioneer DDJ-RR Rekordbox DJ Controller
Pioneer DDJ-RR Rekordbox DJ ControllerDetails
Product Ref: 72749View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
2 Channel Performance Controller
The DDJ-RR Control offers 2 channels and features the same circuit for master and booth outputs as their pro-standard DDJ-RZ controller. This design provides a faithful reproduction of the audio source for a clear, powerful sound. The controller also featuring touch strips to recreate needle scratches, or the ability to jump to any part of the track with just a touch. Dual level meters allow for both master out and channel levels to be viewed at the same time, providing excellent control over your sound levels.
With a compact and lightweight design, the DJ controller can be taken on the road, and its grab handles providing easy transportation. The controller can be powered either by USB or AC power, providing an easy and quick set-up, perfect for playing in a wide variety of places. With balanced XLR outputs for connecting to professional PA systems, the DDJ-RR has booth and headphone outputs to give the ability to monitor your mixes. With phono and line inputs, the DDJ-RR can be used as a mixer, using it with multiplayers or turntables.
The DDJ-RR features 2 large jog wheels with illuminated on-jog indicators that can produce responsive scratching whilst the indicators provide statuses of each deck. The wheels also have durable brushed aluminium top plates similar to the ones featured on Pioneer’s flagship controllers and NXS2 set-up. Tactile performance plates offer controls for hot cues, pad FX, beat jump and slicer, and can have colours set for hot cues in the Rekordbox DJ. Sequencer controls allow the DDJ-RR to select and play sequences from Rekordbox DJ straight from your computer, whilst the dedicated controls provide more control over the Rekordbox DJ.
Featured with the DDJ-RR is the Rekordbox DJ performance software that can be used to manage your library and to prepare your tracks and performance sets. Highly responsive, with low memory usage, the Rekordbox delivers stable performance, and its GUI mirrors the layout of the controllers to provide an instinctive and effortless control of all features.
- USB Bus Powered
- Plug and Play Capability
- Built-In Sound Card
- Performance Pads with Sequence Call
- Soundcard: 24 Bit/44.1kHz
- Frequency Range: 20 – 20,000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 103dB
- Distortion: Less than 0.003 (UDB)
- Power Consumption: DC 12 V, 700 mA
- Included Software: Rekordbox DJ
- Channels: 2
- Deck Control: 4
- Jog Wheel: 132.5mm Durable Aluminium (Centre Illumination)
- Filter: High and Low Pass
- Release FX: Back Spin / Echo / Vinyl Brake
- Sampler: 16Slot x 4Bank
- Hot Cues: 8
- Fader: Fader Start / Crossfader Curve Adjust
- Pad FX: Yes
- Sequencer: Yes
- Sequence Call: Yes
- Sequence Call: Yes
- Manual Loop: Yes
- Auto Beat Loop: Yes
- Beat Jump: Yes
- Slip Mode: Yes
- Needle Search: Yes
- 1 x MIC (1/4” Jack)
- 2 x Phono/Line (RCA)
- 2 x Master (XLR, RCA)
- 2 x Headphone Monitor (1/4” Jack, Mini-Jack)
- 1 x Booth (1/4” TRS Jack)
- USB: 1 x USB B Port
- Height: 65.1mm
- Width: 553mm
- Depth: 334.5mm
- Weight: 3.7kg
Software System Requirements
- Windows: 10 / 8.1 / 7 (Latest Service Pack)
- Mac: OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 (Updated to the Latest Version)
- Intel Processor Core i7, i5, i3
- Intel rocessor Core 2 Due 2.0 GHz or Higher
- Memory: 4GB or More of RAM
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 768 or Higher
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.