Pioneer DDJ-SX2 4 Channel DJ Controller for Serato and Flip
Pioneer DDJ-SX2 4 Channel DJ Controller for Serato and FlipDetails
The DDJ-SX was the first native controller for Serato DJ. Now the DDJ-SX 2 has taken this one step further, by adding dedicated buttons to control Serato Flip, which is a new function that allows you to create your own remixes by automating Hot Cue combinations. You now have multi-coloured performance pads and upgraded jog wheels, which give you more control than ever by displaying a visual reference of where you are within your Hot Cues. The DDJ-SX has always centered around a fully featured mixer, but now this mixer is ready to handle DVS. DVS (Digital Vinyl System) allows you to use timecode Vinyl and CDs to control your MP3s.
Product Ref: 50776View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Employing the impressive and extremely useful Serato Flip function the DDJ-SX2 provides the ability to record hot cue combinations and reply them on loop to create unique and on the fly remixes using the performance pads to trigger and create sequences. Complete with 6 memory bank slots and a three button control system you can play, record and save sequences exploiting your remixing skills on the go.
With the ability to instantly trigger quantized hot cues, use the slicer to chop and split audio sections and sampler to create unique remixes Pioneer also provide the opportunity to store your loops, slicer sections and samples whilst Velocity Mode lets you control the sample volume with the amount of pressure you apply. Also featuring a bright multi-coloured backlit LED system the DDJ-SX2 provides a real-time visual reference to which cue points are set and active modes.
Improved jog wheels allow for the lowest latency response possible ideal for responsive and accurate scratches everytime whilst the backlit LED on jog display provides a reference as to the current playback status of the track. Illuminated cue points and an accurate countdown allow for improved playability and refined scratch and reverse accuracy.
Like its predecessor, the DDJ-SX2 has four inputs, allowing you to connect it to DJ players and/or turntables and use it as a four-channel stand-alone mixer. Moreover, it's Serato DJ DVS upgrade-ready, so you can buy a Serato DJ DVS Expansion Pack and scratch with CDJs/analogue turntables using Serato NoiseMap Control CD/vinyl. Two master outputs - XLR and RCA - and a booth output enable connections directly to professional PA equipment. And the two MIC inputs have been improved to eliminate distortion.
- Slip Mode
- Sound Colour Filters on Every Channel
- Crossfader Curve Adjust
- Needle Search
- 16 Velocity Sensitive Pad Buttons
- Master Level and Channel Level Meters
- Controls Traktor Pro2 (TSI Mapping File Download and Set Up Required)
- MIDI Compatible
- Professional Build Quality
- High Quality Audio Circuitry
- Software: Serato DJ
- CD x 2 (RCA)
- Line/Phono x 2 (RCA)
- MIC x 2 (XLR & 1/4 inch combined jack x 1, 1/4 inch jack x 1)
- Master Out x 2 (RCA x 1, XLR x 1)
- Booth Out x 1 (1/4 inch jack)
- Headphone Monitor Out x 2 (front panel 1/4 inch jack, MiniPin)
- Other Connections: USB x 1 (B terminal)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion Ratio: 0.003% or less
- S/N Ratio: 107 dB (PC)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 664 x 353.4 x 70.4 mm
- Weight: 5.8 kg
Windows:Windows® 8.1/ Windows® 7
- 32-bit: (CPU) 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo / (Memory) 2GB
- 64-bit: (CPU) 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo / (Memory) 4GB
- 32-bit: (CPU) Core i3, i5 or i7 1.07 GHz Duo / (Memory) 2GB
- 64-bit: (CPU) Core i3, i5 or i7 1.07 GHz Duo / (Memory) 4GB
Mac:Mac OS X v10.9.4 / 10.8.5 / 10.7.5
- 32-bit: (CPU) 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo/(Memory) 2GB
- 64-bit: (CPU) 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo/(Memory) 4GB
- 32-bit: (CPU) Core i3, i5 or i7 1.07 GHz Duo/(Memory) 2GB
- 64-bit: (CPU) Core i3, i5 or i7 1.07 GHz Duo/(Memory) 4GB
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.