Pioneer DJC-SC3 DJ System Bag for XDJ-R1
Pioneer DJC-SC3 DJ System Bag for XDJ-R1Details
The DJC-SC3 makes it easy to carry your XDJ-R1 DJ system safely and stylishly.
Product Ref: 37600View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
An original from Pioneer, this soft bag has been designed specifically to fit the XDJ-R1, protecting it from damage and vibration.
Internal cushions keep the system in place and two large pockets provide storage for accessories such as headphones and cables. Find your gear easily in dimly-lit areas with the red lining.
Opening vertically, it's easy to remove your items even in the confined spaces of the DJ booth. Keeping all your vital gear in one place, the DJC-SC3 has a notebook computer storage pocket, offering space from computers up to 17" in diameter.
Versatile handles let you carry the bag in the way you find comfortable. Handles on the top and sides make it possible to carry your gear vertically or horizontally, use the padded backpack straps to transport your gear hands-free, or use the adjustable chest strap to remove strain and stop the bag from slipping off your shoulders.
Features and Specifications
- Maximum External Dimensions: W 370 mm x D 235 mm x H 690 mm
- DJ Equipment Storage: W 310 mm x D 110 mm x H 630 mm
- Notebook Computer Storage: W 420 mm x D 30 mm x H300 mm
- Material: Polyester, Nylon
- Weight: 2.6kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.