Pioneer DJC SC5 Bag for DDJ SX Serato DJ Controller
Pioneer DJC SC5 Bag for DDJ SX Serato DJ ControllerDetails
The soft Pioneer bag is specially designed to fit the DDJ-SX Serato DJ controller, with plenty of storage for the accessories you need for a show.
Please note: additional items not included.
Product Ref: 33786View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Integral cushions fit the DDJ-SX and to protect it from damage and shocks, whilst their striking red material guards against scratches.
Featuring many straps, the bag can be worn four ways for your comfort and convenience. As a vertical or horizontal hand-held bag, a shoulder bag or as a rucksack.
You can also store notebook computers of up to 17 inches in size within another cushioned pocket that protects against damage.
Other pockets are suitable for holding items such as headphones, cables and mp3 players, all those digital DJ items that are easy to get muddled together or misplaced can be contained safely in one place. There are even expandable zipped compartments for when you need that extra bit of room.
The bag can be easily cleaned using a soft, damp cloth.
Features and Specifications
- Maximum external dimensions (mm): W 750 x D 190 x H 410
- DJ equipment storage (mm): W 680 x D 350 x H 96
- Notebook computer storage (mm): W 400 x D 300 x H 38
- Materials: Polyester, Nylon
- Weight: 3.2kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.