Pioneer HDJ-2000MK2 High-End Professional DJ Headphones
Pioneer HDJ-2000MK2 High-End Professional DJ HeadphonesDetails
Product Ref: 55180View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Professional Monitoring Headphones
The Pioneer HDJ-2000MK2 High-End Professional DJ Headphones provide a range of premium-quality components designed, delivering exceptional audio fidelity. The Pioneer HDJ-2000MK2 feature custom 50mm drivers with an extended frequency range. Building on the success of the original HDJ-2000s, the MK2 headphones features optimised audio quality and enhanced sound isolation, ideal for a range of applications. The high-end components and wide frequency response are ideal for mixing and mastering applications as well as listening for leisure. The superb sound quality captures every nuance of your source audio with immense detail.
One of the most unique features of the Pioneer HDJ-2000MK2 is the sound isolation design. The ear pads on the headphones features low-volume air chambers providing optimal insulation, whilst minimising external noise. This improves overall audio performance and ease-of-monitoring without having to crank the volume up to the max. The airtight stitching provides a snug fit on the ears and helps to deliver the pristine sound needed for live mixing.
The Pioneer HDJ-200MK2 headphones also feature a range of design aspects for optimising comfort. The lightweight bindings on the headband reduce the pressure on your head. The soft leather-style ear pads features memory foam for a snug fit, providing maximum comfort and minimising fatigue.
The ear cup on the headphones will swivel a full 90 degrees, ideal for DJs and other live applications. The rugged swivel/fold mechanism and carry case (included) help to protect the headphones while on the move. The L-style mini-jack prevents the headphones getting knocked or disconnected, providing improved stability for the cable. The cable is also detachable with a mini-XLR connection, allowing you to easily remove or replace the cable if it becomes damaged.
- High-fidelity audio with 50mm drivers
- Extended frequency response captures every nuance of your audio
- Memory foam, faux-leather earpads
- Sound isolation minimises exterior noise
- Rotating earcup design for DJ and monitoring applications
- Detachable cable with L-type mini-jack
- Complete with carry case
- Type: Circumaural, closed-back dynamic headphones
- Driver Units: 50 mm dome type
- Plug: 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug (gold-plated, screw type)
- Cord: 1.2 m long one-side connection coiled cable (extended length 3 m), 1.6 twist-sheathed straight cord
- 6.3 mm stereo jack (gold-plated, screw type)
- Carrying case
- Extra Features:
- Lightweight magnesium design
- Big pads with protein leather surface and memory foam
- Weight (without cord): 298 g
- Frequency Response: 5 - 30,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Maximum Input Power: 3.500 mW
- Output Sound Level: 107 dB/mW
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.