Pioneer HDJ C70 Pro DJ Headphones
Pioneer HDJ C70 Pro DJ HeadphonesDetails
Product Ref: 51265View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Professional Sound Quality
Designed with daily professional use in mind the Pioneer HDJ-C70 DJ Headphones incorporate a unique construction of 40mm aperture drivers, copper-clad aluminium wire and neodymium magnets to produce outstanding sound quality with deep and full bass response and crisp and crystal clear mids and high?s.
Sound Isolation Chamber
Having trouble with too much live background noise whilst trying to set up your next track? The HDJ-C70?s have the answers to all your problems with their unique and ingenious sound isolation chamber which utilizes clever designing to eliminate all types background noise whilst the high quality soft leather style padding provides further sound cancellation capabilities allowing you to experience the high quality sound of the Pioneer HDJ-C70?s without the leak of unwanted noise.
- Type: Fully Enclosed Dynamic Stereo Headphones
- Driver Units: 40mm Dynamic Type
- Frequency Response: 7 - 32,000 Hz
- Impedance: 40 Ohm
- Maximum Input Power: 2mW
- Output Level: 100dB / mW
- Plug: 3.5mm Stereo Mini-Plug
- Cord: 1.2m Long one-side connection coiled cable (Extended Length 3m)
- Padding: Memory Foam
- Weight: 195g
- 6.3mm Stereo Adapter Screw Plug
- Screwdriver for Chord Replacement
- Carry Case
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.