Pioneer PLX-1000 Direct Drive Turntable
Pioneer PLX-1000 Direct Drive TurntableDetails
Product Ref: 50440View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
User Friendly and Innovative
The Pioneer PLX-1000 Analog DJ Turntable is the result of many years experience and consumer investigation to achieve a truly user friendly and innovative analog DJ turntable that excels in all live environments.
Extensive Tempo Control
Featuring a simplistic and sleek control design the Pioneer PLX-1000 provides an extensive tempo control fader allowing for tempo manipulations from plus or minus 8 to 50 speed for advanced adaptability when crossfading and cutting tracks whilst also incorporating an extremely practical tempo reset button for immediate tempo reboots.
Reduced External Vibration
Using a combination of heavy mass die-cast zinc, 8mm resin, springs, rubber and other vibration dampening materials the PLX-1000 absorbs and isolates any unwanted external vibrations common in clubs and live scenarios whilst retaining an extremely durable construction.
Incorporating a truly stable platter that can reach its standard rotation speed in just 0.3 seconds and innovative rubber tubing inside the tone arm to minimize howling the PLX-1000 produces a crisp and authentic tone which is further benefited by the gold plated RCA outputs that allow for detachable cables for easy transportation and replacements.
- Drive Method: Quartz Lock Servo Type Direct Drive
- Motor: 3-Phase Brushless DC Motor
- Braking System: Electronic Brake
- Rotation Speed: 33 1/3 rpm, 45 rpm
- Rotation Speed Adjustment Range: +/- 8 , +/-16 , +/-50
- Wow and Flutter: 0.1 or less WRMS (JIS WTD)
- S/N Ratio: 70dB (DIN-B)
- Turntable: Aluminium Die-casting Diameter - 332mm
- Starting Torque: 4.5Kg .cm or more
- Start Time: 0.3 Seconds (at 33 1/3 rpm)
- Arm Type: Universal Type S-Shape, Gimbal-Supported Type Bearing Structure, Static Balance Type
- Effective Length: 230mm
- Overhang: 15mm
- Tracking Error: Within 3 Degrees
- Arm Height Adjustment Range: 6mm
- Stylus Pressure Variable Range: 0g - 4.0g (1 scale 0.1g)
- Proper Cartridge Weight: 3.5g to 13g (Single Cartridge)
- When Shell Weight Is Used: 3.5g to 6.5g
- When Only Balance Weight Is Used: 6.0g to 10g
- When Sub Weight Is Used: 9.5g to 13g
- Main Unit Weight: 13.1 Kg
- Maximum Dimensions: 453 x 353 x 159mm (W x D x H)
- Output: 1 x RCA
- Slip Mat
- Slip Sheet
- Dust Cover
- Balance Weight
- Head Shell
- Sub Weight
- Shell Weight
- Adapter for EP Record
- Power Chord
- Audio Cable
- Ground Wire
- Operating Instructions
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.