Pioneer XPRS-15 Active PA Speaker
Pioneer XPRS-15 Active PA SpeakerDetails
The Pioneer XPRS-15 Active PA Speaker combines Pioneer's sound engineering heritage with the reliable, energy efficient power of Powersoft amps - resulting in a versatile plug-and-play sound system that fills any room with precisely detailed and natural sound. The XPRS-15 features high-performance drivers, a 15mm birch plywood enclosure with AFAST technology, four EQ modes, flexible positioning options as well as multiple inputs and outputs.
Product Ref: 68141View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Hardwood Enclosures and High-Quality Drivers
The 15'' ferrite low-frequency driver is paired with a 1.75'' titanium diaphragm compression driver and enclosed within a 15mm birch plywood cabinet. This combination delivers a natural, dynamic sound while Pioneer's patented AFAST technology drastically reduces standing waves that often result in a muffled low to mid-range response.
Powersoft Class D Amplifier
Powersoft's new Class D amp produces 1200 watts continuous power output, similar to that of larger stand-alone speaker amplifiers. Equipped with Power Factor Correction (PFC), these amplifiers reduce power consumption while ensuring reliability and a steady performance in all environments. The auto-ranging power supply means you can take your XPRS-15 speaker anywhere in the world - including venues with generators or temporary power supplies - and expect the same high-quality sound.
Extensive, Advanced Protection Features
All XPRS series speakers are equipped with features to protect the driver, amp and power supply - providing you with peace of mind, consistent studio-quality sound and extending the life of your sound system.
Four EQ Modes
The XPRS-15 boasts four EQ modes that allow you to adjust your setup for a variety of genres and environments. The Flat mode accurately reproduces the audio source while remaining neutral. The Bass + mode amplifies the bass, creating deeper and richer responses - ideal for dance music events. Speech mode is perfect for business presentations and meetings alike, delivering clear and natural vocals. Finally, the Wedge mode allows you to use the XPRS-15 as a floor monitor and reduces the low frequencies to deliver you a more balanced sound.
Flexibility and Freedom
The speakers' horn delivers a dispersion of 90 x 60 degrees, which can be rotated by 90 degrees - giving you the flexibility to mount the speaker vertically or horizontally depending on your venue and desired coverage pattern. Furthermore, the wedged shape and pole mount socket provides you even more position options, allowing your speaker to be set straight or tilted by 7 degrees - now you can direct the sound exactly where you want it.
Multiple Inputs and Outputs
XPRS series PA speakers are all equipped with two balanced XLR/TRS combo inputs and an unbalanced RCA input too, allowing you to connect a variety of sources including microphones and other external devices simultaneously. Each input can be controlled individually or via the master controls for line one and two. Complete with two balanced XLR through output connectors, the XPRS-15 allows you to easily connect additional speakers or the XPRS-215S Active Subwoofer.
- System: 15'' 2-Way Full-Range, Bass Reflex, Bi-Amp Active Speaker
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz (-10dB)
- Dispersion: 90° x 60° - Rotatable
- Maximum SPL (Peak@1m/1w): 136dB
- Crossover Frequency: 2kHz
- Power Consumption: 175 Watts
- Dimensions: 445mm x 750mm x 416mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 28.5kg
- Low-Frequency Driver: 15'' Ferrite LF Cone Driver
- High-Frequency Driver: 1.75'' Titanium Diaphragm Neodymium Compression Driver
- Enclosure: 15mm Birch Plywood - Bass Reflex
- Finish: Impact-Resistant Black Semi-Matt Textured
- Handles: 2 - Either Side
- Pole Socket: 35mm Socket - 0°/7° Multi-Angle
- Rigging Point: 12 x M10
- Amplifier Type: Class D
- Power Output: 2400 Watts Peak
- 1200 Watts Continuous (LF 800W, HF 400W)
- Input Connectors:
- 2 x XLR/TRS Combo - Balanced
- RCA - Unbalanced
- Impedance: 10 kΩ
- Output Connectors:
- 2 x Through Output XLR - Balanced
- 1 x Mixed Output XLR - Balanced
- Thermal Limiting
- Over-Temperature Muting
- Output Overcurrent
- DC Offset Removal
- High Frequency Stationary Loud Signals
- Input Voltage Limiter - Peak/RMS
- Power Unit:
- Primary AC Mains Overvoltage Protection
- Primary AC Mains Overcurrent Protection
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.