Pioneer XPRS-215S Active Subwoofer
Pioneer XPRS-215S Active SubwooferDetails
The Pioneer XPRS-215S Active Subwoofer combines Pioneer's sound engineering heritage with the reliable, energy efficient power of Powersoft amps - resulting in a versatile plug-and-play sound system that fills any room with deep, powerful and rich low frequencies. The XPRS-215S features two 15'' ferrite LF drivers, user-selectable crossover frequency with 4 settings, a 0 to 180 degree phase switch, multiple inputs and outputs for connecting a wide range of audio sources and a stage-ready 15mm plywood cabinet with castors for added convenience when travelling.
Product Ref: 68142View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Powersoft Class D Amplifier
Powersoft's new Class D amp produces 1200 watts continuous power output, similar to that of larger stand-alone speaker amplifiers. Equipped with Power Factor Correction (PFC), these amplifiers reduce power consumption while ensuring reliability and a steady performance in all environments. The auto-ranging power supply means you can take your XPRS-215S subwoofer anywhere in the world - including venues with generators or temporary power supplies - and expect the same high-quality sound.
Extensive, Advanced Protection Features
All XPRS series speakers are equipped with features to protect the driver, amp and power supply - providing you with peace of mind, consistent studio-quality sound and extending the life of your sound system.
Crossover and Phase Control
The Crossover switch lets you quickly and easily adjust the cut-off frequency of the low pass filter, giving you the choice between 80Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz and 150Hz. Meanwhile, the Phase switch allows you to choose positive or negative polarity, ideal when using multiple subwoofers together to prevent them cancelling each other out.
- System: Dual 15'' Subwoofer, Bi-Amp Active Speaker
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 160Hz (-10dB)
- Maximum SPL (Peak@1m/1w): 135dB (Half Space)
- Power Consumption: 240 Watts
- Dimensions: 743mm x 524mm x 811mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 55.9kg
- Low-Frequency Driver: 2 x 15'' Ferrite LF Cone Driver
- Enclosure: 15mm Birch Plywood - Bandpass
- Finish: Impact-Resistant Black Semi-Matt Textured
- Handles: 4 - 2 Either Side
- Pole Socket: M20 Screw Socket
- Amplifier Type: Class D
- Power Output: 2400 Watts Peak
- 1200 Watts Continuous (600 W x 2)
- Input Connectors: 2 x XLR/TRS Combo - Balanced
- Impedance: 10 kΩ
- Output Connectors: 2 x Through Output XLR - Balanced
- Thermal Limiting
- Over-Temperature Muting
- Output Overcurrent
- DC Offset Removal
- High Frequency Stationary Loud Signals
- Input Voltage Limiter - Peak/RMS
- Power Unit:
- Primary AC Mains Overvoltage Protection
- Primary AC Mains Overcurrent Protection
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.