PreSonus ADL600 2 Channel High Voltage Tube Preamp
PreSonus ADL600 2 Channel High Voltage Tube PreampDetails
Product Ref: 50641View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
PreSonus' ADL 600 contains some of the gratest components in the world including switched attenuators, military-grade vacuum tubes, analog VU and LED meters, custom-designed proprietary transformers, and much more. All of which, when combined, create a warm, smooth and precise sound that is not rivaled.
The ADL 600 by PreSonus was created to provide ultimate sonic performance, and is also simple to use and versatile, thanks to its ability to allow for many types of input sources, which sets it ahead of other preamps. The input selector allows you to select between Hi-Z instrument input, line input, and 4 different microphone impedances for a wide variety of sounds and applications, all adding to the versatility.
The ADL600's High Pass Filter is a rotary switch that has 3 filter settings (40Hz, 80Hz, and 120Hz @ 6dB per octave) for passively and unobtrusively controlling room rumble and low frequency noise. The input gain attenuator is a military-grade rotary switch delivering 5dB step increments and a total preamplifier gain of over 72dB.
The output stage onboard the ADL600 is controlled by a fully variable conductive plastic attenuator that delivers +/- 10dB of fine tune trim adjustment that helps to set the perfect gain structure for the situation. The ADL 600 also includes 48V phantom power and a -20dB pad both controlled by big sturdy military grade switches.
Features2 input channels, each with:
- Mic, line, and instrument inputs
- High-voltage, Class A, dual-transformer, vacuum-tube preamp
- 3 military-grade vacuum tubes
- Input-source select
- Variable mic-input impedance (150, 300, 900, 1,500?)
- Variable high-pass filter (40, 80, 120 Hz)
- 8-position Gain switch Variable Trim adjustment for final stage
- 48V phantom power
- -20 dB pad
- Polarity-reverse switch
- Backlit VU meter (output level) with -6 dB switch (for metering hot signals)
- > 73 dB of gain
- 2 unbalanced ¼? instrument inputs (front panel)
- 2 transformer-balanced XLR line inputs
- 2 transformer-balanced XLR mic inputs
- 2 transformer-balanced XLR line outputs
- 2U 19? rack-mountable, rugged steel chassis
- Internal power supply with standard IEC connector
- Chassis-ground link connectors (lift chassis ground)
- Microphone : Selectable, 150/300/900/1500 Ohm
- Balanced Line: 2 k Ohm
- Instrument: 100 k Ohm
- Microphone (1500 Ohm, +20 dB Pad out): +5 dBu
- Microphone (1500 Ohm, +20 dB Pad in): +25 dBu
- Balanced Line: +30 dBu
- Instrument: +30 dBu
- Microphone (1500 Ohm, +20 dB Pad out): 18 dB to 72 dB
- Balanced Line: -12 dB to 40 dB
- Instrument: -5 dB to 42 dB
- Noise Floor (all inputs, minimum gain): -95 dBu (A-weighted)
- Microphone Equivalent Input Noise (EIN): -125 dBu (A-weighted)
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 45 kHz ±1 dB
- Maximum Output Level: +23 dBu (@ 0.5 THD+N)
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohm
- Tube Complement (per channel): 1-12AT7A, 2-6922
- Internal supply, standard IEC connector: 115 or 230 VAC / 100W
- Dimensions: 2U rackmount
- Height: 3.5"(88.9 mm)
- Depth: 17" (431.8 mm)
- Width: 19"(482.6 mm)
- Weight: 28 lb. (12.7 kg)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.