PreSonus AIR15 Active Loudspeaker
PreSonus AIR15 Active LoudspeakerDetails
Product Ref: 76422View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
One of the most unique features of the PreSonus AIR15 Active Loudspeaker is the hybrid amplification technology, combining the best of both worlds for unparalleled audio performance. The choice to include both Class-D and Class A/B amplifiers was to balance the respective strengths of both amplification types. The 500W (continuous) Class D amplifier is used to power the 15-inch LF driver, delivering a powerful and clean low end response. The 200W (continuous) Class A/B amplifier is used to drive the 1.35-inch HF driver, producing a natural yet articulate high end response. The combination of both amplifier can deliver up to 132 db SPL of exceptional audio quality with a wide frequency response ranging from 40 Hz and 20 kHz.
The highly durable rugged plastic enclosure is designed to withstand the rigors of extensive and prolonged live use. The front of the speaker also features a tour-grade, 16 gauge steel grille, helping to protect against impact-damage and keep the speaker itself safe at all times. The comfortable ergonomic handles provides you with the means to easily move the speaker to and from the venue without struggling. The multi-angle enclosure makes the AIR15 ideal for a range of live monitoring applications from being used as a floor monitor to enhancing the low end response and more. Additionally the AIR15 features a 35mm pole socket with 7.5 degree downward tilt for versatile mounting options.
The AIR15 features a range of controls including an easy-to-use signal processor, which allows you to customise the AIR15 at the touch of a button. The signal processor features a range of presets which customises the sound of the speaker for different applications. For example, selecting the DJ preset will optimise the AIR15’s response for music playback. The AIR15 also features treble and bass controls which allows you to boost or cut the levels by 10dB, allowing you to cater to different environments. There are also ‘location presets’ which allow you to optimise the performance of the speaker for stand and bracket mounting.
Built-In Mixer & Connectivity
The PreSonus AIR15 features a variety of different inputs for a range of applications. The rear panel of the AIR15 features two combo XLR mic/TRS Line inputs, each including a Class A microphone preamplifier with independent gain control. Also included is a stereo 1/8’’ connection which allows you play music from a range of audio devices including MP3 player, smartphones, tablets and more. Once connected, these signals can be combined with AIR15’s integrated mixer. A balanced XLR Mix output allows you to pass the signal to other AIR-series loudspeakers
- 15-Inch 2-Way Loudspeaker
- 1.35-inch, high-frequency compression driver
- 15-inch woofer with a 2-inch voice coil
- Hybrid amplification technology (Class-D and Class AB amplifiers)
- DSP Performance presets
- Onboard mixer with two combo XLR and 1/4’’ inputs
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- Tour-grade, 16 gauge steel grille
- Multi-angle enclosure
- Configuration: Active 2-way
- Frequency Range (-3 dB): 45 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 40 Hz to 20 kHz
- Maximum Output: 124 dB SPL
- Nominal Dispersion (HxV): 90°x 60°
- LF Driver: 15” (2.5” voice coil)
- HF Driver: 1.35” compression
- Amplifier Type: Class D (LF), Class AB (HF)
- Total System Power: 1,200W dynamic
- LF Power: 500W continuous
- HF Power: 200W continuous
- Inputs: 2 x XLR/TRS mic/line combo; 1 x 1/8” TRS stereo
- Outputs: 1 x XLR Mix Out
- DSP Features: LCD screen with EQ and multiple presets
- Cabinet: H-PP moulded
- Grille: 1.2 mm steel
- Handles: 1 top, 2 side
- Flypoints: 2 top, 1 back
- Pole Mounting: Dual position (0°, 7.5°)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 28.3” x 16.9” x 15.8” (718 mm x 430 mm x 401 mm)
- Weight: 21 kg (46.3 lbs)
- Power Input: 115V / 230V 50/60 switchable
- Maximum Current: 3.5A (230V-50 Hz), 7A (150V)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.