PreSonus HP2 2-Channel Headphones Amp
PreSonus HP2 2-Channel Headphones AmpDetails
Product Ref: 77886View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The PreSonus HP2 2-Channel Headphones Amp features 2 XLR line-level inputs and one stereo 1/8-inch headphone output with volume control. There is also the option to switch between mono and stereo sound, and even a pan knob which allows you to adapt your audio accordingly.
Compatible with most mic stands, and attachable to your belt, the PreSonus HP2 2-Channel Headphone Amp is conveniently built to optimise use on the move. Now you can travel anywhere without sacrificing great audio quality. The HP2 can be powered with an external DC power supply or a nine-volt battery that lasts more than seven hours and includes an LED battery indicator so you can mix perfectly for even longer.
- Battery-powered, stereo headphone amplifier
- Volume control knob
- Pan control knob
- Stereo/mono operation switch
- Battery-health LED indicators
- Belt clip
- Inputs: 2 female XLR connectors
- Output: stereo, 1/8” phone connector
- 2m cable (5-pin mini XLR to 2 female XLRs) included
- 9V battery or DC power supply
- 5/8-inch (27 tpi) microphone stand-mount socket
- Connector Type: XLR, Female
- Max. Input Level: +4 dBV
- Input Impedance: 15 kΩ
- Limit Input Level: +5 dBm
- Connector Type: 1/8” TRS stereo, Female
- Max. Output Power : 50 mW / channel,
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 20 kHz, ±2 dB
- Headphone Impedance Working Range: >12Ω
- Battery Power: 9V
- External Adapter Type: 9 VDC, 40 mA, center pin negative
- Height: 1.25” (31.75 mm)
- Depth: 2.875” (73 mm)
- Width: 5.25” (133.35 mm)
- Weight: 1 lb. (0.45 kg)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.