PreSonus Precision Reference Omni Condenser Mic
PreSonus Precision Reference Omni Condenser MicDetails
The PRM1 is a special type of condenser microphone that gives an accurate reproduction of a room's sound characteristics for use with audio, using analysis tools such as realtime analyzers (RTAs) and spectrographs. It has an omnidirectional polar pattern and exhibits linear frequency response between 20 Hz and 20 kHz.
Product Ref: 36626View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The PRM1 has narrow dynamic range and is not recommended for recording purposes. However, it is perfect for reproducing tracks accurately in a room. There are a range of different measurement applications that can be used, such as MLSSA, Spectrafoo, and TEF, whilst being especially recommended for use with PreSonus StudioLive software and mixers.
- 1/4 inch, pre-polarized electret-condenser capsule
- Linear frequency response between 20 Hz and 20 kHz
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Low noise, low distortion
- All-metal chassis
- Comes with a clip, foam windscreen, and hard case
- High-quality components and rugged construction
- Suitable for system analysis and measurement
- Especially recommended for use with PreSonus StudioLive mixers and VSL with Smart Measurement Technology
- Type: Black electret condenser
- Element: Pressure, FET preamplifier
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Polarity: Pin 2 output positive voltage (relative to Pin 3) when diaphragm receives positive pressure (moves inward)
- Connector: 3-pin XLR Male
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity (@ 1 kHz open-circuit voltage): -37 dB/Pa (14 mV/Pa) 1 Pa=94 dB SPL
- Rated Impedance: 200
- Minimum Load Impedance: 1,000
- EIN (A-weighted): 26 dB
- Max. SPL (1 k load): 132 dB SPL (THD < 1%, 1 kHz)
- Dynamic Range (1 k load): 106 dB
- S/N Ratio: 70 dB
- Phantom Power: 9-52V
- Current Consumption: 2 mA
- Length: 7.56" (192 mm)
- Width: 0.83" (21 mm)
- Weight: 5.3 oz (150g)
- Finish: Metal, matte black
- Environmental Conditions: 10-50 C, humidity 0-95%
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.