PreSonus StudioLive RML16AI Rack Mount Digital Mixer
PreSonus StudioLive RML16AI Rack Mount Digital MixerDetails
Product Ref: 76418View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
16 Expandable Inputs
The PreSonus StudioLive RML16AI Rack Mount Digital Mixer is the ideal mixing and recording solution for any musician. Creating the perfect balance between Analog connectivity and digital innovations, the RML16AI provides you with 16 inputs each including fully recallable XMAC Class A preamps. The XMAX Class A preamplifiers are designed to deliver exceptional audio quality for microphones, capturing every nuance of the vocalist/instrument, ensuring you hear the original audio as it was intended. The eight locking XLR/TRS combo inputs allow you to connect a range of external audio devices and equipment, from microphones and line inputs to step sequencers, drum machines and more. The 32 internal channels and 25 buses give you more than enough room to mix and record even the largest projects. You can also expand your inputs by connect two RML16AI units together or a RML32AI and a RML16AI via AVB to create up to 64-channels of mixing.
Integrated LAN/WIFI Connectivity
One of the most unique features of the StudioLive RML16AI is the ability to control the unit remotely over a wi-fi enables network. This opens up a whole world of possibilities when it comes to mixing, allowing you to control the mixer from your tablet device. The included AVB networking connection and Dante networking connection with both allow you to control the RML16AI wirelessly, ideal for mixing in live venues wherever you are. You can also network the RML16AI to other StudioLive units including the FOH for even more versatile configurations. You can also use the Wi-Fi connection to connect to a wide range of Dante-enable products, as well as a range of other products, perfect for the modern sound engineer.
Ideal For A Range Of Applications
The versatility of the RML16AI Rack Mount Digital Mixer makes it ideal for a range of live and studio applications. From acting as the main mixer in a house of worship, to co-ordinating and controlling all the equipment in a bands performance, the RLA16AI is ideal for all. It’s wireless connectivity makes it perfect for live band performances, allowing you to control parameters wherever you are in the venue, as well as allowing the musician to control their monitor mixes. The RML16AI is also perfect for use as a main recording mixer, with the world class microphone preamps retaining every nuance of the original audio, reproducing the sound as it was originally intended.
Integrated Multi-Platform Software
The PreSonus StudioLive RML series mixer all features an integrated suite of versatile software allowing you to mix wirelessly or over a wired network. The state-of-the-art software suite features a range of applications designed for different parameters of the mixer. The UC Surface touch-control software allows you to mix wirelessly, allowing you to move around the venue freely. The UC Surface touch-control allows you to control parameters from your Mac, Windows and iPad devices, with easy-to-read visuals and efficient monitoring. The Studio One software allows you to control the mixer’s recallable XMAC microphone preamplifiers and Fat Channel processing, allowing you to record with effects thanks to the low-latency performance. You can also let the musicians themselves control their own monitor mixes whilst onstage using the QMix applications for the iPhone/iPod touch. You can also automate virtual soundchecks as well as recording live performances at up to 96 kHz with Capture. Use the entire range of software in conjunction with each other to record and edit performances as well as for a range of other applications.
Exceptional Audio Quality and DSP Processors
The PreSonus StudioLive RML16AI is designed for exceptional audio quality, operating at samples rates up to 96kHz for increased definition and recording performance. The premium-quality Burr-Brown converters on each input delivers the powerful low-end response and articulate, crisp highs. The 118dB of dynamic range is more than enough to capture every nuance of the original sound. The recallable XMAC microphone preamps feature high headroom with smooth highs and stellar audio fidelity. The XMAC Preamps features Class A circuits to ensure there is no crossover distortion, delivering exceptional clarity and performance. The RML series mixers from PreSonus feature more DSP power any other mixer in its class. There is a wide range of digital processing that you can implement within your mixing and recording chains including a compressor, limiter, expander and Parametric EQ. The unit also features four effect processors – two reverbs and two delays, with each effects including a dedicated mix bus, 15 dedicated 31-band graphic EQs and 5000ms of delay available on the last four mix outputs.
- 8 locking XLR mic inputs and 8 combo locking XLR mic-¼” TRS line inputs
- 16 Recallable XMAX Class A analog mic preamps
- 32 internal channels
- 25 mix buses
- Dante network connectivity
- Front panel headphone section, LED meter bridge and XLR connections
- High-quality Burr-Brown AD/DA converters that operate up to 96kHz
- Integrated multiplatform software suite
- UC –Surface touch-control provides total system control from various devices
- 52 x 34 Firewire audio interface
- Fat Channel DSP processing includes a compressor, limiter, expander/gate and parametric EQ on every channel
- Input Type: 8 locking XLR Female, balanced; 8 combo locking XLR mic-¼” TRS line
- Frequency Response to Direct Output (at unity gain): 20-40 kHz, ±0.5 dBu
- Frequency Response to Main Output (at unity gain): 20-20 kHz, ±0.5 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1K Ohms
- THD to Main Output (1 kHz at unity gain): 0.005 , +4 dBu, 20-20 kHz, unity gain, unwtd
- S/N Ratio to Main Output (Ref = +4 dB, 20 kHz BW, unity gain, A-wtd): 94 dB
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (1 kHz at unity gain): 65 dB
- Gain Control Range (±1 dB): 0 dB to +65 dB
- Maximum Input Level (unity gain): +12 dBu
- Phantom Power (±2 VDC): 48 VDC, switchable per channel
- Type: ¼” TRS Female (via Combo), Balanced
- Maximum Input Level (min. gain, 1 kHz@0.5 THD+N): + 18 dBu, ±0.5 dB
- Frequency Response (A-D): 20 Hz to 20 kHz, ±0.2 dB
- Dynamic Range (min. gain, A-wtd): > 114 dB
- Dynamic Range (mid. gain, unwtd): > 105 dB
- THD+N (1 kHz, -1 dBFS, A-wtd): > 0.005
- Imput Impedance: 10K Ohms
- Type: RCA Female, unbalanced (stereo pair)
- Maximum Input Level: +12 dBu
- Type: XLR Male, balanced
- Rated Output Level: +24 dBu
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Type: ¼” TRS Female, active stereo
- Maximum Output: 100 mW/ch. @ 60Ω load
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (± 0.5 dB)
- THD+N: 0.01 , 1 kHz, max gain, 20 Hz BW, unwtd
- S/N Ratio: 96 dB, 1 kHz, max gain, 20 Hz BW, unwtd
- Input to Output: -90 dB (Ref = +4 dBu, 1 kHz, unwtd)
- Adjacent Channels: -87 dB (Ref = +4 dBu, 1 kHz, unwtd)
- Height: 5.25” (13.34 cm)
- Width: 19” (48.26 cm)
- Depth: 10.5” (26.67 cm)
- Weight: 8.26 kg (19lbs)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.