Presonus StudioLive 312AI Active PA Speaker
Presonus StudioLive 312AI Active PA SpeakerDetails
The PreSonus StudioLive 312AI is an active PA Speaker that delivers studio-monitor quality for live shows.
Product Ref: 33278View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Rather than take the usual approach to speaker design, PreSonus teamed up with legendary Fulcrum Acoustic engineer David Gunness to design a coaxial loudspeaker that would emply Fulcrum's unique DSP-based approach.
The result is the PreSonus StudioLive Active Integration loudspeakers, the first affordable active PA speaker system that delivers studio-monitor accuracy on stage. Providing exceptionally clear, coherent sound while supplying the features and protection systems required to mix a live show that sounds great in a wide variety of venues and with virtually any muscial genre.
The StudioLive 312AI is PreSonus' smallest full-range PA speaker, a great choice for venue owners and bands who need a compact PA with the full range sound and power of a large system and the ability to tighten the range for better sonic performance at louder volumes.
A compact, powered, full-range 3-way loudspeaker, StudioLive312 AI relies on a 12" ferrite woofer for low frequencies and a custom-designed 8-inch coaxial speaker with 1.75" titanium compression driver to reproduce the mid and high frequencies. The transducers are driven by a hefty 2000W RMS of triamplified, Class D power.
Active Integration Technology realises the dream of products that sense each other, interact and work together via both wired and wireless communication, featuring 32-bit floating point DSPs and seamlessly integrated software.
Active Integration incorporates all of this into a specialised custom chip that can handle not only the specialised algorithms for tuning the system to near-perfection, but also providing extensive remote control over system performance, the variable low-pass filter and more.
Wirelessly control output level, user-adjustable contours and more using the 32-bit floating point DSP for the variable crossover, dynamic limiting and excursion limiting.
The included USB Wi-Fi LAN adapter enables wireless networking, with the master control centre residing in the SL Control Room: a feature-rich, easy to use system-configuration software application for Mac, Windows and iPad that offers individual or group control of all StudioLive AI-Series speakers on the network. SL Room Control gives you control over most onboard controls and lets you monitor key performance indicators.
Features and Specifications
- Unique coaxial design integrates a custom-designed, 8" ferrite midrange driver and 1.75" titanium compression driver with Temporal Equalization and Coaxial Speaker Coherence Alignment
- 12", custom-designed, ferrite, low-frequency transducer
- 2,000 watt, triamped, Class D amplification
- LF 2x500 watts / 1x1,000 watts
- MF 1x500 watts
- HF 1x500 watts
- Active Integration 32-bit, 96 kHz DSP with more processing power than three rack speaker processors
- 32-bit floating-point DSP with asymmetric three-way crossover, Temporal Equalization for horn reflection, linear time and amplitude anomalies correction, performance contouring, dynamic limiting and excursion limiting
- Wireless or wired networking with free SL Room Control software for Mac™, Windows™, and iPad™ enables complete setup, tuning and monitoring
- Network Setup Wizard automatically detects each speaker and allows you to quickly connect to your wireless router network
- Remote control over Maximum SPL/output level, high-pass filter, onboard operational modes, performance monitoring, mute, and speaker delay
- 31-band graphic EQ and 8-band parametric EQ (total of 10, including feedback notch filter)
- Visually display room layout on a laptop or iPad
- Edit, save, recall and share speaker-setup parameters
- XMAX Class A mic preamp with 12V phantom power
- 4 operation modes optimized for:
- Normal: live front-of-house
- MP3: music playback
- Floor Monitor: stage wedge
- User: customizable preset
- Line-level input with attenuation
- Speaker-attenuation control
- Balanced XLR Mix output
- External Subwoofer mode activates a low-cut filter and alignment delay for combining StudioLive 18sAI subwoofer with 312AI in a true 4-way system
- Universal Switch mode power supply with power-factor correction
- Comfortable, ergonomic handles
- Integrated M10 fly points and pole mounts
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.