Prodipe GL21 Guitar and Ukulele Mic
Prodipe GL21 Guitar and Ukulele MicDetails
Product Ref: 48985View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Prodipe have perfected an electret capsule that can take up to 140dB. At that level of performance the capsule will preserve the full harmonic envelope, which adds warmth to the sound of your instrument. The GL21 Lanen Acoustic Guitar & Ukulele has been designed for guitars, ukuleles, mandolins and banjos, and provides a very high acceptable sound pressure level.
For the clamp, Prodipe have developed two sizes of clip. The first type is for guitars with a thick soundboard or internally strengthened near the sound hole. The second clip is smaller and curved in shape - the mic can be positioned on guitars or ukuleles whose soundboard ribs are near the sound hole towards the neck side. Both clips are designed to keep your instrument safe from damage.
- Excellent natural sound.
- Very high acceptable sound pressure level (140 dB).
- UHF compatible (with Prodipe DSP/UHF Bodypack system - sold separately).
- Easy mounting.
- Lightweight rubber clamp specific to the instrument.
- Very high level of protection from instrument vibration.
- Mini XLR to XLR connector adaptor ensures that the mic lead is properly positioned on your instrument (48V phantom power supply required for wired connection).
- Sensitivity: -47dB ±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa to 1KHz)
- Max SPL: (140 dB)
- Impedance: 2.2 KΩ
- Directivity: unidirectional
- S/N Ratio: 68dB
- Frequency Response: 50Hz to 20KHz
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.