QSC E Series E10 10'' Passive PA Speaker
QSC E Series E10 10'' Passive PA SpeakerDetails
Product Ref: 68746View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Portable Yet Powerful
This highly-portable passive PA speaker is the ideal choice for a range of live applications from children's parties and business seminars to intimate performance and smaller gigs. The 2-way design features a 1'' high-frequency driver, with the speaker delivering 300W of power (RMS). The speaker can also be used a floor monitor when its on its side at a 55 degree angle, making it highly versatile. As well as being portable the speaker is also exceptionally durable, with the plywood cabinet finished in a tough black textured paint and a heavy-duty grille featured on the front of the speaker.
Directivity Matched Transition
One of the most unique features of the QSC E10 is the custom Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) technology. This technology was developed by QSC to ensure maximum coverage wherever the loudspeaker is placed. The technology works by ensuring a 85-degree coverage area, minimising any audio dispersion or 'muddy spots' that can be found in more complex spaces.
- Rugged yet affordable 10" unpowered PA speaker
- 2-way design includes 10" LF and 1" HF drivers
- DMT waveguide ensures an 85-degree coverage angle
- 55-degree side angle accommodates stage-monitor use
- Rugged plywood construction
- Front-panel metal grille
- Configuration: 1 x 10-inch, 2-way, non-powered
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 65Hz – 20kHz
- Power capacity: 300W / 1200W (continuous/peak)
- Sensitivity: 95dB, 1W@1m
- Coverage Angle: 85° conical
- Output (Peak SPL @ 1M): 126 dB
- LF driver: 254 mm (10-inch) driver with 65 mm (2.5-inch) voice Coil
- HF driver: 25 mm (1-inch) exit, 45 mm (1.75-inch) voice Coil, compression driver
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Cross-over: Full-range only, 1.8 kHz
- Input Connectors: 2 x NL4 1 x barrier strip
- Enclosure: Multi-angle, Plywood, black texture paint finish. One Top mounted handle. Perforated, powder-coated steel grille with foam lining
- Mounting and suspension: 6 x M8 suspension points, dual angle, 35mm pole-socket
- Weight: 20 kg / 44 lbs
- Dimensions: 329 x 560 x 330 mm / 13x22x13 in
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.