QSC E18SW Passive PA Subwoofer
QSC E18SW Passive PA SubwooferDetails
Product Ref: 68749View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Portable Yet Powerful
This highly-portable passive subwoofer delivers 800W (RMS) of bass-driven power, producing a thick, chest-pounding sound that will compliment your existing PA setup. The low impedance (4-ohm) means you can easily drive the subwoofer with even the most modest of amplifier, adding to its versatility. As well as being powerful and portable, the subwoofer is also highly durable with the drivers house in a rugged plywood construction finished in black, textured paint with a heavy-duty grille on the front panel. These design aspects make it ideal for a range of live applications, easily withstanding the rigors of transportation and extended use.
- Powerful 18'' PA subwoofer
- 800-watt/4-ohm power handling
- Threaded M20 pole socket lets you mount satellites and top boxes
- Attachment points let you add optional casters for easier transportation
- Rugged plywood construction
- Front-panel metal grille
- Configuration: 1 x 18-inch, subwoofer, non-powered
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 50Hz – 120kHz
- Power capacity: 800W / 3200W (continuous/peak)
- Sensitivity: 97dB, 1W@1m
- Output (Peak SPL @ 1M): 132 dB
- LF driver: 457 mm (18-inch) driver with 100 mm (4-inch) voice coil
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Cross-over: 80 – 120 Hz LPF
- Input Connectors: 2 x NL4 1 x barrier strip
- Enclosure: Rectangular, Plywood, black texture paint finish. Four side mounted handles. Rear panel provision for optional casters. Perforated, powder-coated steel grille with foam lining
- Mounting and suspension: M20 threaded pole mount socket
- Net Weight: 23 kg / 51 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 48 kg / 105 lbs
- Dimensions: 590 x 616 x 605 mm / 23.2x24.2x23.8 in
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.