QSC K8 Active PA Speaker Bundle with Tote Bags and Stands
QSC K8 Active PA Speaker Bundle with Tote Bags and StandsDetails
Product Ref: 59105View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
High Quality Construction
The QSC K8 offers unparalleled performance with its 1.75" diaphragm compression driver, breaking from the traditional loudspeaker paradigm. Premium-grade materials and advanced construction processes have been used, as well as extensive DSP processing is employed throughout, providing levels of sonic clarity and total output that defy the system's size and weight.
Combo XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs accept both Mic and Line Level input while a set of RCA phono inputs allow additional connectivity to portable MP3 players, CD players and line-level mixers. Up to three audio sources can be mixed internally and summed to a balanced output for "daisy-chaining" of multiple units. Separate direct outputs are also provided on each channel for additional output flexibility.
The K8 features a rugged ABS enclosure with a professional appearance that is at home in any application. The internal rigidity offers an additional measure of sonic clarity, making ABS a far more robust material than conventional speaker plastics with fantastic sound quality. Ease of transport and long term durability is ensured with the K8's ergonomic aluminium handles and a highly protective steel grille.
Tilt-Direct Mounting System
The unique Tilt-Direct pole cup mounting system allows acoustic energy to be kept on the audience and off reflective surfaces with the simple turn of the dial, engaging a 7.5 degree downward tilt of the speaker. This is ideal for applications where maximum coverage from a high-positioned speaker is desired.
Mixing and EQ
On-board switches provide preset EQ settings. The HF setting (fullrange models) can be set to VOCAL BOOST for additional presence in the critical mid-frequency area or FLAT for accurate reproduction of the incoming signal. The LF switch can be set to NORM, DEEP™ for additional bass extension, or EXT SUB (full-range models) for use with an external subwoofer. The rear panel LED switch can be set to POWER, illuminating the front-mounted LED when the unit is powered on, OFF for applications where it is not desirable to illuminate the front LED, or LIMIT which indicates to the system operator that the clip limiter circuit has been engaged during operation.
PA Speaker Stands (Pair)
These height adjustable PA speaker stands from Gear4music boast solid construction with bolt and safety screw connections. The stands are suitable for all PA speakers with standard 35mm (1 3/8") diameter pole mounts. The PA speaker stands come with a strong, water resistant, with free carry bag.
QSC K Series Tote Carry Bag
The QSC K Series K8 Padded Tote Carry Bag will protect your investment with its heavy-duty, weather resistant Nylon/Cordura® material. Soft and padded, the K8 bag features a handy front pocket for storing any accessories you may need, and allows for vertical carrying with the side-flap access to the aluminium top handle on your K8 speaker.
- 2 x QSC K8 Active PA Speakers
- 2 x QSC K Series K8 Padded Tote Carry Bags
- PA Speaker Stands (Pair) With Carry Bag
- 8" Woofer; 1.75" diaphragm compression driver
- 105° Nominal coverage angle
- Maximum SPL 131 dB peak
- 1000-watt continuous Class D power modules in all models
- Onboard mixer with two combo XLR and ¼" inputs, and stereo RCA inputs, (three audio input sources); two direct channel outputs and single summed balanced output
- Attractive and professional appearance
- Rugged ABS enclosures
- 16-gauge powder coated steel grille
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- 35 mm pole sockets with Tilt-Direct™
- M10 rigging points
- Eyebolt and yoke mount accessories available (not included)
Extensive DSP enhances system performance
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) provides for matched LF and HF coverage across the entire listening area, eliminating unnatural "dead" or "hot" frequency zones.
- Intrinsic Correction™, first featured in our high-end line-array products maps 65-75 spatially-averaged measurements to IIR and FIR filters that actively adjust time, frequency and amplitude response to a maximally flat band pass target. The result is a speaker that behaves equally well across the entire sound field.
- DEEP™ and excursion limiting allow for extended low-frequency response by actively managing low-frequency transients without degradation of the underlying signal or adjacent frequencies.
- GuardRail™ protection protects both the amplifier module and your performance from unnatural and destructive clipping.
- Configuration: Trapezoidal 2-way
- Transducers: Low-frequency: 8" cone transducer / High-frequency: 1.75" diaphragm compression driver
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 66 Hz to 18 kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 61 Hz to 20 kHz
- Nominal Coverage (-6 dB): 105° conical
- Maximum SPL1: 127 dB peak
- Power Output²: 1000 W continuous Class D, (500 W LF, 500 W HF), 2000 W peak
- Input Impedance:
- XLR / ¼": 40 kΩ balanced / 20 kΩ unbalanced
- XLR / ¼" MIC mode: 2260Ω balanced
- RCA: 10 kΩ
- Controls: Power, Gain A, Gain B, Mic/Line, LF Mode (Ext Sub/Norm/DEEP™), HF Mode (Flat/Vocal Boost), Front LED (On/Off/Limit)
- Indicators: Power, Signal A, Signal B, Standby, Limit, Mic
- Connectors: Balanced female XLR/¼" line/mic level input, Balanced female XLR/¼" line level input, Dual Balanced male XLR full range line level out , Balanced male XLR "mix" out, Stereo RCA line level input, Remote gain control, Locking IEC power connector
- Cooling: On demand, 50 mm variable speed fan
- Amplifier Protection: Thermal limiting, output overcurrent, overtemperature muting, GuardRail™
- Transducer Protection: Thermal limiting, excursion limiting
- AC Power Input: Universal power supply 100-240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz
- AC Power Consumption (1/8 of full power):
- 100 VAC, 2.3 A
- 120 VAC, 2.01 A
- 230 VAC, 1.13 A
- Material: Impact resistant ABS
- Finish: Black paint
- Grille: Rugged powder-coated steel
- Dimensions (HWD): 17.7" x 11" x 10.6" / 450 mm x 280 mm x 269 mm
- Weight (Net): 27 lb / 12.2 kg
- Available Accessories: K8 tote, K8 yoke, M10 Kit-C
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.