QTX QX15PA Portable PA System with Bluetooth
QTX QX15PA Portable PA System with BluetoothDetails
Product Ref: 48169View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The built in amplifier operates from mains (UK and EU mains plugs included) or internal rechargeable battery powering a main driver and compression driven horn unit. The PA includes 2 VHF handheld wireless microphones with a receiver built into the rear panel along with two further mic inputs for optional headset mics, aux line input and Bluetooth™ receiver.
Use the USB/SD/FM media players to select the audio source. You can connect any Bluetooth™ enabled device such as your iPod, iPad or Android phone to the QXPA and stream your favourite music directly to the system - perfect for parties, exercise classes or music in between speeches. The integrated MP3 player plays tracks via USB or SD cards or simply use the FM radio.
A moulded handle and pole mount are included on this versatile PA unit that can be used with any standard speaker stand. A retractable trolley handle and rear wheels mean it's easy to get the unit to your event.
- Echo effect for microphones
- Mains/rechargeable operation
- Optional neck worn transmitters available - 174.1MHz (178.851) and 175.0MHz (178.852)
- Built-in trolley facility
- High-Frequency Driver: 1'' Titanium Compression Tweeter
- Low-Frequency Driver: 15'' Woofer
- Wireless Microphones Band: VHF
- Wireless Microphone Frequency: 174.1MHz + 175MHz
- Input Connectors:
- 2 x 1/4'' Microphone Jacks
- 3.5mm Aux Jack
- Power Output: 100W (50W HF + 50W LF)
- Dispersion: 90° x 60° (H x V)
- Bluetooth Connectivity: V2.1
- Mic Vol
- VHF Vol
- Internal Battery: 12V DC
- Power Supply: 220V - 240V AC, 50Hz - 60Hz
- Dimensions: 675mm x 420mm x 395mm
- Weight: 18.1kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.