RCF Audio ART 708-A MKII 8'' Active Two Way Speaker
RCF Audio ART 708-A MKII 8'' Active Two Way SpeakerDetails
The RCF Audio ART 708-A MKII Active Speaker features a compact yet powerful design that guarantees to deliver accurate, crystal-clear audio reproduction. The composite PP enclosure houses a class-D 400W RMS amplifier, along with an 8'' woofer and a 1'' compression driver. Complete with XLR input and output connections, along with innovative DSP processing, the RCF ART 708-A MKII is perfect for a range of applications including front of house sound reinforcement and outdoor stage monitoring.
Product Ref: 77887View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The RCF ART 708-A MKII's incredible sound quality and portability make it perfect for a wide range of uses. It is ideal for live sound applications as a PA speaker for smaller venues, and also makes an extremely useful stage monitor. Additionally, its excellent vocal reproduction makes it well suited for spoken-word applications such as conferences, presentations and houses of worship.
Powerful Digital Amplifier
The ART 708-A MKII is powered by a high output 800W peak/400W RMS digital amplifier, which delivers a maximum sound pressure level of 127dB. The class-D amplifier also features an integrated digital signal processor (DSP) which controls the speakers crossover frequency, phase alignment, fast limiter and speaker protection - ensuring a consistent and reliable performance.
- 800W / 400W RMS digital amplifier
- 127dB maximum SPL
- 90° x 70° dispersion constant directivity horn
- 8'' woofer with a high power 2'' voice coil
- 1'' high frequency Mylar dome tweeter with a 1.5'' voice voice
- DSP signal processing
- Frequency Response: 60Hz - 20kHz, -3dB
- Maximum SPL: 127dB
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 90°
- Vertical Coverage Angle: 70°
- Woofer: 8'' with 2'' Voice Coil
- Compression Driver: 1'' with 1.5'' Voice Coil
- Input Signal: Balanced/Unbalanced
- Input Connections: XLR, Male
- Output Connections: XLR, Female
- Input Sensitivity: -2dBu/+4dBu
- Crossover Frequency: 1500Hz
- Protections: RMS
- Limiter: Fast Limiter
- Controls: Volume, EQ Shape
- Amplifier Power:
- Peak: 800W
- RMS: 400W
- Amplifier Cooling: Convection/Foced
- Amplifier Connections: VDE AC Socket
- Cabinet Material: Composite PP
- Rigging Points: 2 x M10
- Handles: 1 x Top
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions: 480mm x 291mm x 276mm / 18.88'' x 11.44'' x 10.86'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 10.2kg / 22.48lbs
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.