RCF Audio ART 710-A MkII Active Two Way Speaker
RCF Audio ART 710-A MkII Active Two Way SpeakerDetails
The RCF Audio ART 710-A MkII Active Two Way Speaker is an extremely compact and portable loudspeaker with an impressively powerful sound. It features a punchy 10" woofer and 1" high frequency driver, delivering exceptionally accurate sound with a maximum sound pressure level of 129 dB.
Product Ref: 59978View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Versatile Multi Purpose Speaker
The RCF ART 710-A's incredible sound quality and portability make it perfect for a wide range of uses. It is ideal for live sound applications as a PA speaker for smaller venues, and also makes an extremely useful stage monitor. Additionally, its excellent vocal reproduction makes it well suited for spoken-word applications such as conferences, presentations and houses of worship.
High Output Digital Amplifier
The ART 710-A is powered by a high output 1400 W digital amplifier, providing it with a maximum sound pressure level of 129 dB. The amplifier features an integrated digital signal processor (DSP) which controls the speaker's crossover frequency, phase alignment, soft limiting and speaker protections.
- 1400 W peak, 700 Watt RMS digital amplifier
- 129 dB max SPL
- 90° x 70° wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- 10" woofer, high power 2.5" voice coil
- 1" HF driver, Mylar dome, 1.75" voice coil
- DSP Processing
- Frequency Response -3 dB: 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Max SPL: 129 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 90°
- Vertical coverage angle: 70°
- Compression Driver: 1.0", 1.75" voice coil
- Woofer: 10", 2.5" voice coil
- Input signal: Balanced/unbalanced
- Input connectors: Combo XLR-jack
- Output connectors: XLR
- Input sensitivity: -2 dBu / +4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies: 1700 Hz
- Protections: Thermal, RMS
- Limiter: Soft limiter
- Controls: Volume, EQ shape
- Total Power: 1400 W peak
- High Frequencies: 400 W peak
- Low Frequencies: 1000 W peak
- Total Power: 700 W RMS
- High Frequencies: 200 W RMS
- Low Frequencies: 500 W RMS
- Cooling: Convection/forced
- Connections: VDE conncector in
- Cabinet Material: Composite PP
- Hardware: 2xM10 flying p.
- Handles: 1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap: Yes
- Colour: Black
- Height: 549 mm (21.6")
- Width: 340 mm (13.3")
- Depth: 304 mm (11.9")
- Net Weight: 14 kg (30.86 lbs)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.