RCF Audio ART 735-A Active Speaker Bundle with Free Stands
RCF Audio ART 735-A Active Speaker Bundle with Free StandsDetails
The RCF Audio ART 735-A Active Speaker features a compact yet powerful design that guarantees accurate, crystal-clear audio reproduction. The composite PP enclosure houses a class-D 700W RMS amplifier, along with a 15'' woofer and a 1.4'' compression driver. Complete with XLR and 1/4'' input connections and an XLR output connection, along with innovative DSP processing, the RCF ART 735-A is perfect for a range of applications including front of house sound reinforcement and outdoor stage monitoring. This RCF Audio bundle consists of two ART 735-A active PA speakers and two height adjustable PA speaker stands with a carry bag.
Product Ref: 80756View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The RCF ART 735-A's incredible sound quality and portability make it perfect for a wide range of uses. It is ideal for live sound applications as a PA speaker for smaller venues, and also makes an extremely useful stage monitor. Additionally, its excellent vocal reproduction makes it well suited for spoken-word applications such as conferences, presentations and houses of worship.
Powerful Digital Amplifier
The ART 735-A is powered by a high output 1400W peak/700W RMS digital amplifier, which delivers a maximum sound pressure level of 132dB. The class-D amplifier also features an integrated digital signal processor (DSP) which controls the speaker's crossover frequency, phase alignment, soft limiter and thermal protection - ensuring a consistent and reliable performance.
- 1400W / 700W RMS digital amplifier
- 132dB maximum SPL
- 90° x 60° dispersion constant directivity horn
- 15'' woofer with a high power 3'' voice coil
- 1.4'' high frequency neodymium driver, titanium dome with a 3'' voice coil
- PFC power factor correction
- DSP signal processing
- Frequency Response: 45Hz - 20kHz, -3dB
- Maximum SPL: 132dB
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 90°
- Vertical Coverage Angle: 60°
- Woofer: 15'' with 3'' Voice Coil
- Compression Driver: 1.4'' with 3'' Voice Coil
- Input Signal: Balanced/Unbalanced
- Input Connections: XLR / 1/4'' Jack
- Output Connections: XLR
- Input Sensitivity: -2dBu/+4dBu
- Crossover Frequency: 900Hz
- Protections: Thermal, RMS
- Limiter: Soft Limiter
- Controls: Volume, EQ Shape
- Amplifier Power:
- Peak: 1400W
- RMS: 700W
- Amplifier Cooling: Convection/Forced
- Amplifier Connections: VDE AC Socket
- Cabinet Material: Composite PP
- Rigging Points: 2 x M10
- Handles: 1 x Top, 2 x Side
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions: 708mm x 437mm x 389mm / 27.87'' x 17.2'' x 15.31'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 19.6kg / 43.2lbs
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.