RCF Audio EVOX 8 Active Two Way Array
RCF Audio EVOX 8 Active Two Way ArrayDetails
The RCF Audio EVOX 8 Active Two Way Array is the ultimate portable speaker system for live performers and DJs. Featuring eight high quality 2" full range transducers and a deep and powerful 12" woofer, the EVOX array offers exceptionally accurate sound reproduction ideal for a wide range of applications.
Product Ref: 59996View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Ultra Portable Design
The RCF EVOX 8 has an ultra portable and compact design, providing unrivalled ease of transportation. The satellite speaker fits neatly into a special socket on the back side of the Sub unit, as shown in the images above. The pole mount screws onto the Sub top side during setup, and separates into two single parts in order to place it in the transportation bag (sold separately).
Versatile Multi Purpose System
The EVOX's incredible sound quality and portability make it perfect for a wide range of uses, from live music and DJ performances to spoken-word applications including conferences and presentations. With a peak power of 1400 W and maximum SPL of 128 dB, the high performance 12" woofer and 2" full range drivers offer tight and full sound across the entire frequency range.
Integrated Digital Signal Processing
The EVOX 8 features built-in Digital Signal Processing (DSP), including an EQ switch and limiter circuit. The EQ switch offers two options, "Flat" and "Boost". The "Boost" setting is recommended for background music applications, adding much-needed colour to the sound when used at low volume levels. For all other purposes, the "Flat" setting is ideal, offering a neutral frequency response for unparalleled natural sound reproduction.
- 1400 W peak power
- 128 dB peak SPL
- 40 Hz - 20 kHz frequency response
- 12" Woofer, 2.5" voice coil
- 8 x 2" Ultra compact fullrange, 1.0" voice coil
- 120° x 30° slightly tilted pattern control
- Innovative DSP processing
- Pole mountable, easy set-up and transportation
- Frequency Response -3 dB: 40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Max SPL: 128 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 120°
- Vertical coverage angle: 30°
- Fullrange: 8 x 2", 1.0" v.c.
- Woofer: 12", 2.5" v.c.
- Input connectors: Jack-XLR male
- Output connectors: XLR female
- Input sensitivity: -2 dBu / + 4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies: 220 Hz
- Protections: Thermal, RMS
- Limiter: Soft limiter
- Controls: Volume, EQ, phase, crossover
- Total power: 1400 W peak
- High frequencies: 400 W peak
- Low frequencies: 1000 W peak
- Total power: 700 W RMS
- High frequencies: 200 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 500 W RMS
- Cooling: Convection
- Connections: VDE connector
- Cabinet Material: Baltic Birch plywood
- Hardware: 2 x M6
- Handles: 1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap: Yes
- Colour: Black
- Height: 530 mm (20.86")
- Width: 346 mm (13.62")
- Depth: 459 mm (18.10")
- Net Weight: 23.8 kg (50.70 lbs)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.