RCF Audio LPAD16CX 16 Channel Analog USB Mixer
RCF Audio LPAD16CX 16 Channel Analog USB MixerDetails
The RCF Audio LPAD16CX Mixer is a lightweight and compact 16-channel, 4-bus analog USB mixer that delivers outstanding versatility thanks to the 10 microphone/line inputs, along with 4 stereo inputs, 6 single-control compressors and USB connectivity. The internal FX digital signal processor allows you to improve your sound while adding accurate and warm effects. Complete with 4-band fixed EQs, 3-band EQs with a sweepable mid frequency, 60mm long-live faders and 4-group assignable sub mixes, the RCF LPAD16CX is perfect for a range of applications - whether you're performing on stage or recording in your studio.
Product Ref: 77903View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- 10 mic/line inputs and 4 stereo inputs
- 6 single-control dynamic compressors (channel 1-8)
- 4 stereo AUX returns
- 3-band EQ with sweepable MID frequency on microphone channels
- 4-band fixed EQ on stereo line channels
- 4 Aux sends per channel: 2 pre/post faders switchable
- 4-group mix
- 24-bit DSP effects with 99 presets
- Lightweight and compact design
- USB port for PC audio recording and playback
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.03% (THD+N)
- Mono EQ: 3-Bands
- Sweepable Mid Frequency 100Hz - 8kHz
- Stereo EQ: 4-Bands
- ±15dB @ 12kHz Shelving
- ±15dB @ 3kHz
- ±15dB @ 500Hz
- ±15dB @ 80Hz
- Aux Send: 2 Pre/Post
- FX Send: 1 Post
- Internal Effects: 99
- Compressors: 6 (Single Control)
- Footswitch: 1
- Expansion Slot: 1 (for Optional LPAD Card)
- Housing: Metal
- Finish: Black
- Power Supply: Internal 100V-240V
- Power Consumption: 50W
- Dimensions: 85mm x 515mm x 460mm / 3.34'' x 20.27'' x 18.11'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 6.97kg / 15.36lbs
- Microphone Inputs: 10
- Microphone Gain Range: 0dB to 50dB
- Phantom Power: +48V
- Low Cut: 75Hz
- Mono Line: 8
- Line Gain Range: +20dB to -30dB
- Stereo Line: 4
- 2-Track: Yes
- Stereo Return: 4
- Main Mix: 1
- Control Room: 1
- FX Send: 1
- Aux Send: 4
- Group: 4
- Headphones: 2
- 2-Track: Yes
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.