RCF Audio M18 Digital Mixer
RCF Audio M18 Digital MixerDetails
Product Ref: 72885View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Versatile Mixing Solution
The RCF M18 is packed with a range of connections and components that result in premium-quality mixing solution. The mixer is packed with inputs and outputs allowing you to connect a range of devices and instruments from electric guitars to dynamic microphones and more. This results in a powerhouse of a digital mixer, providing you enough I/O to operate even the most challenging of performances. The mixer comes complete with a MixRemote App which allows you to edit and control every parameter on the mixer via a graphic user interface. This is ideal for modern musicians as it allows you to control the mixer on the fly wherever you are.
Wide Range Of I/O
The RCF M18 features a wide-range of I/O from mic preamps and line outs to combo XLR connections and more. 8 high performance discrete mic preamp inputs have been included to connect microphones to the mixer, perfect for live performances where numerous microphones are needed. There are also 10 line inputs including 2 HiZ switchable inputs allowing you to connect instruments such as electric guitars and basses. 1 stereo main out, 6 balanced AUX outputs and a stereo headphone output has been included to connect the mixer to external devices such as speakers, monitors, headphones, processors and more. The Mic Gain parameter can be remote-controlled even at a distance, plus the gain settings can be saved and recalled at any time, perfect for storing gain templates.
Built-In Studio Grade Effects
As well as being a powerful mixing solution, the M18 also features 19 simultaneous studio-grade effects. These effects can be used to craft the sound your looking for from your inputs. Whether it be adding a subtle Reverb effect to a microphone channel for added character or digital delays for electric guitars. Three of the effects are defined as ‘Send effects’ which are fed directly by FX sends.FX1 provides a deep and transparent Reverb, emulating large ambient noise such as rooms and halls to give vocals or instruments more depth and character. FX2 is a premium-quality Delay effect with a tap time up to 25000 ms plus dedicated filters on the feedback signal for added versatility. FX3 is an assignable multi-effect parameter featuring a range of effects including Chorus, Flanger, Pitch Shifter and more. Two of the line inputs can be switched to Hi-Z mode, which allows you to utilise several realistic amp-modelling simulators, perfect for guitar players who are looking for a wide range of tones and sounds. Additionally the RCF M18 features a unique MultiFX effects chain which can be applied up to 4 channels allowing you to create FX chains and use multiple FX at once.
The MixRemote APP designed for the M18 mixer allows you to control all parameters and functions of your mixer via your selected tablet device. Now available for iOS too, the MixRemote applications gives you access to all your mixers controls via the intuitive graphic user interface. Each page and channel functions can be reached with a couple of touches, allowing you to make changes on the fly wherever you are. The mixer app provides you with a visual representation of all your mixers functions featuring 19 simultaneous studio-grade effect, amp-modelling parameters and a four band parametric EQ featuring three EQ processes for maximum control and versatility.
- 18 input channels
- 19 simultaneous studio grade effects
- 8 High Performance discrete Mic Preamp Input
- 10 Line input including 2 HiZ switchable input
- 1 Stereo Main Out
- 1 Stereo headphones out
- 1 dual footswitch connector
- MIDI IN and OUT ports
- Selection of three types of PEQ, Gate, Compressor on every input channel
- Standard PEQ on every AUX out
- Three internal FX: Reverb, Delay, Modulation
- Up to 16 insertable plug-ins
- Valve warmer, Xcite, Maximizer and Stero Graphic EQ on Main Mix
- Integrated Wi-Fi Access point
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- THD+N, 20dB gain in, 0dBu out: 0.003% A-Weighted
- Processing Channels: 20
- Signal Processing: 32 bit floating point
- A/D-D/A conversion: 24 Bits @ 48kHz
- Dynamic Range: 114dB
- Internal Access Point: Yes
- Dual Band: Yes
- IEEE802.11 b/g standard: 2.4 / 5.0 GHz
- Antennas: 2 int. + 1 ext.
- Mic: 8
- Remote Controlled Storable Gain: Yes
- Gain range: 0 to 60dB
- Input Noise Level: -128 dBu A-Weighted
- Mic Inputs Impedance: 1 kΩ
- Low Cut: adjustable 10 to 500Hz
- Phantom Power +48V: Yes
- Line: 10
- Gain Selection: -10 dB / +4 dB
- Line Input Impedance: 10kΩ
- HI-Z Line Inputs: 2
- HI-Z Line Inputs Impedance: 1MΩ
- A/D Dynamic range: 114 dB
- Main Mix: 2 (L/R)
- Aux Send: 6
- FX Send: 3
- Phones: 1 Stereo
- Main Out Impedance: 50 Ω
- Main Out Level: 21 dBu
- Aux Out Impedance: 50 Ω
- Aux Out Level: 21 dBu
- Phones Out impedance: 40 Ω
- Phones Out Level: 35 dBm
- D/A Dynamic Range: 114 db
- EQ Bands: 2 Parametric / 2 Shelving
- USB Audio Type: A
- USB Audio play trk: 2
- USB Audio rec trk: 2
- USB Audio Supported Sample Rate: 48kHz
- USB Audio Supported Play Formats: MP3, WAV, AIFF
- USB Audio Compressed File format play: up to 320Kbps
- USB Audio Supported Rec Format: WAV
- Footswitch: Dual
- MIDI In: Yes
- MIDI Out: Yes
- LAN port: Yes
- Power Supply: Internal
- Voltage Requirements: from 100V to 240 V
- Power consumption: 40 W max
- Cabinet Material: ABS
- Colour: Black
- Height: 88mm / 3.465in
- Width: 340mm / 13.386in
- Depth: 180mm / 7.087in
- For more information on the RCF M18 Digital Mixer please refer to the PDF above.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.