Radial BT-Pro Bluetooth Direct Box
Radial BT-Pro Bluetooth Direct BoxDetails
Product Ref: 71938View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
One of the main features from the BT-Pro is its support for wireless connectivity via Bluetooth. Designed to capture wireless transmission from your Bluetooth enabled devices, the BT-Pro converts the signal to a balanced line for use with a PA or recording system. The boxes internal components feature an innovative T-Shaped access cavity where the antenna is located behind. Protected by a milled insert made from Sintra (a rugged closed-cell PVC construction) that allows wireless transmission without interference for up to 20 metres; making it perfect for live performances.
As well as it's wireless connectivity the BT-Pro features a range of high-quality components that results in exceptional audio quality and functionality. The audio signal path features latest Bluetooth A2DP interface over 2.0 EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) for optimal high-speed transmission resulting in the best possible audio quality. This runs at a 16-bit wireless compress format with the bit rate dependent on the sour material. The front panel potentiometer controls the signal level, plus it features a built-in headphone amplifier with standard 3.5mm mini TRS for troubleshooting purposes.A stereo-to-mono switch sums the stereo output for dual-mono seperation, reducing input channel requirements on the mixer. The two-side mounted isolation transformers have been incorporated to minimise and eliminate any hum or buzz. The ground lift switch also helps to further eliminate any hum and buzz caused by ground loops. Finally there are dual balanced XLR outputs allowing you to connect your box to external devices such as PA systems. With its rugged construction, high-quality components and exceptional audio quality, the BT-Pro is ideal for a range of audio applications from live performances to studio use.
- Bluetooth reception to 20 metres (60 feet!)
- Dual balanced XLR outputs to connect to PA system
- Built-in headphone amp for troubleshooting
- Isolation transformers to eliminate buzz and hum
- Latest Bluetooth wireless A2DP interface
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.