Radial JDI Duplex Stereo Direct Box
Radial JDI Duplex Stereo Direct BoxDetails
The Radial JDI Duplex is a full-feature, stereo passive direct box built to improve connectivity, minimize noise, and make things easier for the touring professional, broadcast engineer or AV integrator. Simply plug in and play whilst providing the best sonic quality.
Product Ref: 46239View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The JDI Duplex uses two high-performance 'made in the USA' audio transformers with the same pristine audio signal path that has made JDI the industry standard. It features brilliant signal handling with virtually zero phase shift or harmonic distortion, whilst keeping linear across the whole audio spectrum. The natural transformer saturation and resulting warm Bessel curve makes the Radial Duplex the best choice for smoothing out extremely dynamic instruments such as digital pianos and electronic drums that can sound harsh when pushed. Transformer isolation offers the extra benefit of removing pesky ground loops that can cause hum and buzz in the audio system and interfere with video displays.
This DI is loaded with 1/4' connectors for instruments, RCA connectors for unbalanced -10dB consumer electronics and XLR inputs for +4dB professional line sources. The 14 gauge I-beam inner frame makes the JDI extremely rigid to take away outside stresses that could torque the PC board and cause premature solder joint and trace failure. The steel outer shell combined with the transformer's mu-metal shield protects against stray magnetic fields from power transformers or lighting systems that could cause interference. A full-bottom no-slip pad works double-duty to provide both mechanical and electrical isolation. The Radial Duplex delivers outstanding connectivity, superlative audio and quiet dependable performance.
- Stereo Direct Box For High Output Sources
- Ultra Linear Response From 10Hz To 40kHz
- Virtually Zero Phase & Harmonic Distortion
- Eliminates Hum And Buzz From Ground Loops
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.