Radial Jensen Twin-Servo 500 Series Preamplifier
Radial Jensen Twin-Servo 500 Series PreamplifierDetails
Product Ref: 71933View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With its range of high-quality components and rugged design, the Twin-Servo 500 Preamp is ideal for processing a range of equipment including condenser microphones for maximum audio fidelity. Radial have maximised the gain-margin within the preamplifer, resulting in minimal distortion for a range of different inputs. The sound is reproduce through the dual 990 op-amps with two servos and two Jensen transformers for maximum audio quality and minimal distortion. For monitoring, the preamp features a 10 segment LED meter so you can monitor your levels at a glance.
Exceptional Audio Quality
As well as the internal components and design, the Twin-Servo 500 also provides you with a varied amount of inputs to connect external devices such as microphones and guitars. The 500 series preamp produces up to 60dB of gain with a dual-gang potentiometer for level adjustment. The front-panel of the preamp also features a Neutrik Combo connector allowing you to connect either XLR or 1/4'' input. The pramp features 48V phantom power and an activation switch for use with phantom powered enable equipment such as condenser microphones. The preamp also incorporates a subtle high-pass filter that helps to eliminate excessive resonance along with a -10dB pad for added versatility.
- Based from classic Deane Jensen preamp designs
- Dual 990 op-amps with two servos and Jensen transformers
- Delivers up to 60db of gain
- Front-panel Neutrik Combo connector accommodates either XLR or 1/4'' inputs
- Highly durable discrete all-steel construction
- 48V Phantom Power with activation switch
- 10 segment LED meter
- 180 degree polarity reverse switch toggles absolute phase
- Dual-gang potentiometer for level adjustment
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.