Radial Pro48 Active DI Box
Radial Pro48 Active DI BoxDetails
The Radial Pro48 is a compact high-performance 48V phantom powered active direct (DI) box designed specifically for use with acoustic instruments, bass guitars and high signal outputs.
Product Ref: 40399View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Radial Pro48 is an active DI box that features an innovative internal switching power supply which significantly increases dynamic headroom whilst reducing distortion. The Pro48 offers a smooth, linear audio response that extends from 20Hz to well above 40kHz. This increased headroom combined with a natural, uncolored signal makes the Pro48 an ideal candidate for use with battery powered active basses and acoustic guitars that tend to overload other direct boxes.
The compact Pro48 is built to withstand the rigors of touring with a 14 gauge steel chassis making it increadibly road-hardy. A unique book-end design protects switches and connectors, while an internal I-beam construction adds to the Pro48's resistance to knocks and drops. A full bottom no-slip pads adds mechanical isolation and electrical insulation to further extend the Pro48's lifespan.
If looking for an active DI box that offers clear audio quality with road rugged performance alongside an affordable price tag, the Radial Pro48 is an ideal choice.
- Audio circuit type: Proprietary analog circuit with low-noise op-amp
- Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz (± 1.5 dB)
- Dynamic range: 99dB
- Noise floor: -82dB below 0dBu
- Maximum input: +9dBu
- Phase deviation: +28º at 20Hz | +1º at 1kHz | -2º at 20kHz
- Input impedance: 220k? - ¼" input
- Output impedance: 600? - XLR output
- Input pad: -15dB
- Ground lift: Disconnects pin-1 at XLR output
- XLR configuration: AES standard (pin-2 hot)
- Power: 48V phantom - proprietary digital switching
- Construction: 14 gauge steel chassis and outer shell, baked enamel finish
- Size: 2.75" x 4.25" x 1.75" (70 x 108 x 45mm)
- Weight: 1.2 lb (544 g)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.