Radial ProAV2 Stereo Multimedia DI Box
Radial ProAV2 Stereo Multimedia DI BoxDetails
The Radial ProAV2 is a stereo passive direct (DI) box specifically developed with audio-video integration in mindd, delivering two discrete channels where full stereo functionality is required.
Product Ref: 40400View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Radial ProAV2 stereo passive DI box eliminates the need for various adapters by featuring a 'Swiss Army' array of connectivity options including 1/4" inputs for instruments, RCA and 3.5mm (1/8") connectors for CD players, iPods, video decks and computers. The front panel connectors can also be used as thru-puts to allow multiple patch points.
Custom wound Eclipse ET-DB2 transformers withstand exceptionally hot signal levels while maintaining a level audio frequency response from 20Hz to 20kHz. The resulting smooth Bessel curve is warm and natural, making the ProAV2 particularly adept at handling digital sources that can sound harsh with transformer isolation eliminating hum and buzz caused by ground loops or DC offset problems.
These features combine to make the ProAV2 a great sounding and reliable DI box and a 'must have' for the audio-visual technician's tool kit.
- Audio circuit type: Passive, transformer based
- Number of channels: Dual channel (stereo)
- Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 18.5KHz (± 0.2dB)
- Dynamic range: 128dB
- Maximum input: +18dB @ 20Hz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.01% from 20Hz~20kHz @-10dB
- Phase deviation: 1° @ 100Hz; 8° @ 20Hz
- Input impedance: 140k Ohms, unbalanced
- Output impedance: 150 Ohms, balanced
- Transformer: Radial RT-DBI, 12:1 ratio
- Shield: Faraday, mu-metal can
- Input pad: -15dB
- 180° polarity reverse: Inverts absolute phase
- Ground lift: Disconnects pin-1 at XLR output
- XLR configuration: AES standard (pin-2 hot)
- Connectors: 1/4", RCA, 3.5mm, in & thru, XLR-M out
- Construction: 14 gauge steel chassis & shell
- Finish: Baked enamel
- Size:(W x H x D) 3.25? x 5? x 1.875?
- Weight: 0.82kg / (1.8lbs)
- Shipping Size: W x H x D: 102 x 76 x 165mm (4.00" x 3.00" x 6.50")
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 kg (2.60 lbs)
- Power: Passive, no power required
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.