Radial ProD2 Stereo Passive DI Box
Radial ProD2 Stereo Passive DI BoxDetails
The Radial ProD2 is a passive stereo direct (DI) box developed to address the needs and challenges of interfacing a stereo keyboard to a professional audio system. This passive DI features two independent channels with separate inputs and thru-puts on the artists on stage amp and two fully isolated outputs for the PA system.
Product Ref: 40402View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
At the heart of the Radial ProD2 stereo DI box is a design featuring two high performance Eclipse ET-DB2 transformers. These deliver a frequency performance of 20Hz to 20kHz and are able to withstand tremendous signal levels without distortion. Unlike an active circuit that can overload when the signal exceeds the rail voltage, transformer based DI boxes saturate. This creates a pleasing effect, naturally rounding out the tone and acting like a subtle limiter-particularly beneficial when working with digital pianos, samplers and drum machines that can produce excessive dynamics.
The ProD2 is designed and built to handle the rigors of professional touring. A 14-gauge steel ultra rigid i-beam frame eliminates stress on internal circuitry, with an innovative book-end design creating a protective zone around the connectors and switches. A full bottom no-slip pad adds mechanical isolation and electrical insulation to further reduce the opportunity for noise.
With a warm sound, legendary build quality and compact design, the Radial ProD2 is an excellent choice for studio recording or hitting the road.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.