Radial ProRMP Studio Reamper Box
Radial ProRMP Studio Reamper BoxDetails
The Radial ProRMP is a studio re-amping box designed to have a cleanly recorded guitar, bass, keyboard or drum track run through it to bring a new tone and sonic signature to the signal.
Product Ref: 40403View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Re-amping using the Radial ProRMP has many benefits. Starting with a cleanly recorded track (allowing the artist to concentrate on capturing the best musical performance), the signal can be then sent to the ProRMP to enhance the tone and add a new sonic dimension. No more hours of repetition for the guitarist, no more rushed jobs due to scheduling, and best of all, you do not have to commit to the sound of the track. You can modify the tone as the recording progresses while using real amps, effects and natural ambiance for the most organic tone.
The Radial ProRMP is a 100% passive Reamper, and does not require any external powering. The magic behind the ProRMP's great tone is a custom wound transformer that converts the balanced line level source to a output for your amp whilst acting as an electrical isolator- eliminating troublesome ground loops that can often cause buzz and hum in the sound.
Extremely easy to use, the ProRMP connects from the recorder to your amp and effects units, performing all required impedance matching for you. Just adjust the level to suit!
The ProRMP is built tough, encased in 14 gauge steel housing with a I-beam frame that protects all internal circuitry from damage. A full-bottom no-slip pad provides plenty of stay put while also electrically isolating further reducing any unwanted noise caused by ground caused by ground loops.
- Audio circuit type: Passive, transformer isolated
- Frequency response: 20Hz 20KHz (+0/-1dB)
- Dynamic range: >137db
- Equilavent input noise: >-98dbu Noise plus gain
- Phase deviation: 0.3° @ 100Hz; 5° @ 20Hz
- Gain: >-10db
- Maximum input: >+26dbu
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.003
- Common mode rejection ratio: 100dB @ 60Hz (unbalanced source)
- Input impedance: 600 Ohms
- Output impedance: 600 Ohms balanced
- Noise: -111dbu
- Signal to noise ratio: 81db
- Input pad: -15dB
- 180° polarity reverse: Inverts signal polarity
- Ground lift: Disconnects pin-1 at XLR output
- Merge: Input summing mixer
- Speaker filter: -30dB pad and band-pass filter
- XLR configuration: AES standard (pin-2 hot)
- Power: Passive, no power required
- Construction: 14 gauge steel chassis and outer shell, baked enamel finish
- Size: 3.3" x 5.0" x 2" (84 x 127 x 48mm)
- Weight: 1.55 lbs (720 g)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.