Radial StageBug SB-1 Active Acoustic DI Box
Radial StageBug SB-1 Active Acoustic DI BoxDetails
The Radial SB-1 is a high-performance active single channel direct (DI) featuring an ultra compact design and legendary Radial audio clarity.
Product Ref: 40418View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Radial SB-1 is an ultra compact active DI box, equipped with a 1/4" instrument input with a thru-put to feed your tuner or your on-stage amp. An exceptionally quiet active circuit design converts the signal from high to low impedance to reduce susceptibility to noise, buffers it and then balances the signal for long runs to the PA system. With 48 volt phantom powering, the SB-1 does not require batteries or external supply for operation.
The active circuitry features a carefully selected 220k-ohm input impedance, eliminating any issues with loading whilst delivering a smooth, warm sound to the audio system. This is particularly important when interfacing vintage guitars with low output pickups in recording or Reamping situations. The SB-1 is also equipped with a -15dB pad to reduce input sensitivity to handle even the loudest instruments.
Although extremely well suited to electric bass and keyboards it it also perfect for acoustic instruments. To reduce feedback, toggling the 180° polarity switch helps eliminate hot spots on stage that can cause low frequency resonance.
If looking for an incredibly compact single channel active DI box with a clean and warm audio performance, the SB-1 is a fantastic choice.
- Audio circuit type: Active Buffer with Phase Splitter
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20KHz
- Total harmonic distortion: <0.006
- Dynamic range: >100db
- Input impedance: 800K/23K
- Maximum input: +2dbu/+8dbu
- Gain: +1.3dbu/+4.4db Clip Level - Output +3.3dbu/+12.3dbu
- Output impedance: 330 Ohms
- Equivalent input noise: -101dbu
- Noise floor: -97dbu
- Intermodulation distortion: <0.01
- Phase deviation: 25/12 degrees Maximum
- Switches: Pad, Phase
- Merge function: Automatic
- Input pad: -12db
- XLR configuration: + = Pin 2, - = Pin 3, Ground = Pin 1
- Construction: 16 gauge steel chassis & outer shell
- Finish: Baked enamel
- Size: (L x W x D) 4.5" x 1,85" x 1.35" (114mm x 47mm x 34mm)
- Weight: 0.55 lbs (250 grams)
- Shipping size: (L x W x D) 8.25" x 5" x 1.75" (210mm x 127mm x 44mm)
- Shipping weight: 0.8 lbs (365 grams)
- Power: 48V phantom power
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.