Radial StageBug SB-2 Passive DI Box
Radial StageBug SB-2 Passive DI BoxDetails
The Radial StageBug SB-2 is a compact, passive DI made for players on the go! The SB-2 allows you to take active or high output instruments and run them a long distance to a PA systems. The passive transformer is ideal for adding a smooth warm tone to instruments such as keyboards, bass and acoustic guitar.
Product Ref: 40419View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Stage Bug SB-2 features a 1/4" input and thru-put to feed into a stage amp. This then connects to the custom Eclipse ET-DB3 transformer which performs the impedance matching and balances the signal. If you connect an extra high out instrument a -15dB pad can also be inserted into the signal path making this system ideal for active basses and digital pianos which can sometimes overload interfaces.
If you want to connect a stereo keyboard or computer without having to reset the source for mono operation their is a convenient stereo to mono merge function included which saves you time and input channel;s on the PA. The SB-2 output features an XLR wired to the AES standard with pin-2 hot.
Use the SB2 with your acoustic guitar and it will smooth out the peaks and warm up the tone with cool vintage vibe.
Connect your bass to the StageBug and send the thru signal to your amp and the output to your PA. Transformer isolation eliminates nasty hum and buzz caused by ground loops.
The Passive SB-2 is ideal to take the output from a keyboard and send it to the PA system. A summing input automatically converts the stereo signal to mono to save channels whilst it balances the signal to drive distances of 100 meters (300 feet) without noise.
For more information on how to use the StageBug SB-2 please download the user guide PDF below.
- Audio circuit type: Passive, transformer based
- Number of channels: Two channels, mono or stereo outputs
- Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 20KHz (± 1dB)
- Dynamic range: 100dB
- Maximum input: +20dB
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.01% @ 1kHz
- Phase deviation: 2° @ 100Hz; 5° @ 50Hz
- Input impedance: 40k Ohms, unbalanced
- Output impedance: 2.8k Ohms, balanced
- Transformer: Custom design
- Input pad: -10dB
- Auto Merge: Sums left & right sources to mono at XLR
- Ground lift: Disconnects pin-1 at 1/4" TRS outputs
- XLR configuration: AES standard (pin-2 hot)
- Input connector: 3.5mm (1/8") integrated 1.5m (5') cable
- Output connectors: 1/4" TRS stereo / XLR-M mono merge
- Construction: 14 gauge steel chassis & outer shell
- Finish: Baked enamel
- Size: (L x W x D) 4.5" x 1,85" x 1.35" (114mm x 47mm x 34mm)
- Weight: 0.55 lbs (250 grams)
- Shipping Size: W x H x D: 102 x 76 x 165mm (4" x 3" x 6.5")
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 lbs (365 grams)
- Power: Passive, no power required
- Warranty: Radial 3-year, transferable
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.