Radial X-Amp Active Studio Reamper Box
Radial X-Amp Active Studio Reamper BoxDetails
The Radial X-Amp is an active Reamper allowing you to play a pre-recorded track back through guitar amps and pedals. Experiment with new sounds and boost your recordings.
Product Ref: 40404View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The X-Amp employs a unique Class A circuit design optimised for use with guitars and giving optimal reach and frequency. A balanced line input with LED indicator and level control has been included as well as a transformer isolated output to eliminate hum and buzz caused by ground loops, a 180 degree polarity reverse switch to bring both amps into phase and a dual ground lift switch for noise free operation.
The Radial X-Amp is built to withstand years of trouble free use with an internal I-beam skeleton providing maximum protection against external stresses. The innovative bookend design also creates a protective area around the switches, potentiometer and connectors to give extra protection to the most vulnerable points. A whole bottom, no-slip pad prevents vibrations and gives electrical and mechanical isolation.
Reamping works well on guitar, bass, keyboards, drums and vocals and is easy to use. Start by recording a dry track using a high quality DI box then send the new track from your recorder via the X-Amp to your guitar amps and/or effects pedals. Once the basic track's been recorded, replacing or adding tracks can be done well after the artist has gone home. This eliminates repetition and assures a fresh vibrant performance on the final recording. By driving two amps at the same time you can find new sounds and textures as the recording progresses.
- Audio circuit type: 100% discrete class-A
- Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 15kHz (± 1.0dB)
- Signal to noise ratio: 88dB below instrument level (-20dBu)
- Dynamic range: 119dB
- Noise floor: OUT-1 -110dB; OUT-2 -108dBu
- Maximum input: +22dBu
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.02% @ -15dBu
- Inter-modulation distortion: 0.02% @ -20dBu
- Input impedance: 600?
- XLR input: Balanced line-level, AES standard (pin-2 hot)
- Ground lift (input): Disconnects pin-1 at the XLR input
- Output level: Adjustable
- Output type: Out-1 direct, Out-2 isolated
- Polarity: 180º polarity reverse on output-2
- Power: +15VDC/400mA adapter included
- Construction: 14 gauge steel chassis & outer shell, baked enamel finish
- Size: 3.3" x 5.0" x 2" (84 x 127 x 48mm)
- Weight: 1.55lb (720g)
- Shipping Size: 5" x 2.75" x 10.75" (127 x 70 x 273mm)
- Shipping Weight: 2.6lb (1.18kg)
- Warranty: Radial 3-year, transferable
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.