Radial Trim-Two Passive Stereo DI Box
Radial Trim-Two Passive Stereo DI BoxDetails
Product Ref: 58222View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Connections & Signal Path
The Radial Trim-Two is loaded with dual 1/4" jacks, left and right RCAs and a stereo 3.5mm input. These are wired in parallel to allow the signal to be split off to feed an alternate signal path such as monitors. Inside, two great sounding Eclipse transformers do the work of isolating and balancing the signal. These 'passive engines' deliver a linear frequency response from 20Hz to 18kHz and are capable of handling up to +15dB signal levels thus providing typical -10dB keyboards and consumer level devices with plenty of headroom. An easy access front panel stereo level control makes adjusting the volume a snap. Play your sound files using the Trim-Two by connecting it from the headphone output of your tablet to the 3.5mm input on the Trim-Two. Use the volume control to adjust the level and avoid distortion.
Isolation and Passive System
Transformers provide galvanic isolation between the source and the destination and are extremely effective at eliminating ground loops. One merely connects the source to the Trim-Two and then the male XLR outputs to the PA system. As the Trim-Two is completely passive, no power is required.
Robust and Durable Construction
Made in Canada from heavy duty 14 gauge steel, the Trim-Two features Radial's unique book-end design that creates protective zones around the connectors and controls. Inside, the unique I-beam frame protects the sensitive inner workings from potential damage that could torque the PC board and cause solder points to prematurely go cold. The steel casing also provides shielding against external magnetic fields.
- Stereo DI Box for Line Level Sources
- Perfect for Keyboards, DJs and Audio/Visual Presentations
- Ultra Linear Frequency Response
- Easy Access Front Panel Volume Control
- RCA, 1/4 Inch Jack and 3.5mm Connections
- Robust Steel Housing
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" Jack, 1 x Stereo RCA, 1 x Stereo 3.5mm
- Outputs: 2 x Balanced XLR
- Input Impedance: 10K Ohms (Unbalanced)
- Output Impedance: 2.8K Ohms (Balanced)
- Audio Circuit Type: Passive (Transformer Based)
- Number of Channels: Dual Channel (Stereo)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20KHz
- Dynamic Range: >100dB
- Maximum Input: +20dB @ 20Hz
- THD: 0.009%
- Phase Deviation: <10°
- Transformer: Custom
- Shield: Copper Foil
- Input Pad: Variable Level Control
- Mono Sum: Merges Left + Right Sources to Mono
- Ground Lift: Disconnects Pin-1 @ Both XLR Outputs
- XLR Configuration: AES Standard (Pin-2 Hot)
- Construction: 14 Gauge Steel Chassis & Outer Shell
- Finish: Durable Powder Coat
- Height: 127mm / 5"
- Width: 84mm / 3.3"
- Depth: 48mm / 2"
- Weight: 0.7 Kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.